17

"Are you scared of dogs?" Annika asked this one out quiet excitedly

"Are you scared of dogs?" Annika asked this one out quiet excitedly. She loved dogs, she loved to feel their fur against her skin, she loved it when they wagged their tails whenever they liked someone or whenever they felt happy.

"I..I.. don't know, but I guess I am" Annika raise her eyebrows at that, she never knew he was afraid of dogs, she only could roll her eyes. "Shivaay Singh Oberoi is scared if dogs, he is scared of someone, oh my god, that's such a news, I am sure it will go viral all over the world. The headlines of the news channel screaming: Shivaay Singh Oberoi is scared of dogs."

Annika held her stomach hard, trying to suppress her laughs down her throat. "They scare me" Shivaay shrugged his shoulders, and Annika shook her head at him.

"My turn now. Why does your bua treats you like this?" Annika's face fell, she looked into his eyes back,  his blue eyes keenly wanting to know the answer. Annika gulped, she thought it was now or never and she wanted to let him in, she wanted him know everything about her. "Annika, you no need to force yourself to tell me, it's ok if you can't" Annika shook her head at that.

"She.. Bua, she grew me up from the time I remember, there are just faint memories of my uncle or my phupha, I can't even remember his face properly. When I was a kid, I lost my parents, my father's brother took care of me but my uncle got into a accident and it killed him, my Bua believes me as an bad omen, she thinks I took everything away from her, all I was left was with Sahil. Sahil is the reason why I was breathing until you came into my life"

Shivaay lifted his arm up, letting his palm touch her right cheek, caressing her skin for some seconds, he brought her face closer, dropping a kiss down at her forehead. "You can never be a bad omen, you are my lucky charm, the sun in my life, brightening my dull and boring life, if it wasn't you, o could have never realised how it feels to like someone out of your circle.9"

Annika smiled, his words sinking in deep down. Not wanting Annika to think further more, he opened his mouth to bring her back to the reality.

"Annika, it's your turn, ask me" Annika nodded before leaving her fingers which fidgeted with each other from the time she sank herself into her own thoughts.

Before Annika could ask him her next question, the door bell rang. Shivaay frowned for a moment and got up to see who might have showed up on his door steps at this time. Annika curiously peeped at the opened door, waiting eagerly for shivaay to come back.

Shivaay saw Abraham standing in his black suite, lee Cooper's black shoes which shone brighter than the sun. His black hair pushed back with the gel and his eyes covered with a pair black goggles. Shivaay examined him from up to bottom, Abraham dressed in black.

"What brings you here?" Shivaay leaned on the door frame, raising his eyebrows. "Why? Can't I come to meet my best friend?" Abraham pouted, making shivaay roll his eyes.

Annika jumped up to see why was shivaay taking so much time to come back. "Abraham, hey" Annika stood beside shivaay, giving Abraham a wide smile.

"Hello beautiful" Abraham threw Annika a wink, making her blush hard. Shivaay looked at both of them, flirting with each other was not he had wanted to witness right in front of his eyes. Throwing a glare at Abraham who was not sparing him a glance and continued to stare Annika, shivaay had to punch his arm to let his eyes leave Annika.

"What? Man" Abraham tried soothing the pain caused by shivaay's punch right aiming at his shoulders. "I can't help, she is gorgeous" Abraham shrugged his shoulders with a cocky smile lingering on his face.

"Why don't you come in Abraham?"

"No, I am sure Abraham is running late for his meeting, aren't you Abraham?" Shivaay threw Annika a glare which she dodged away quickly.

Abraham chuckled at both of them, fighting like two years old. "Shivaay, Annika, I gotta run, I do have many meetings scheduled today, so see you tomorrow or this weekend" Waving his hand to both of them, Abraham didn't miss to see the victory smirk that had popped up as soon as Abraham went away.

"You are so mean shivaay Singh Oberoi" Annika huffed in annoyance, crossing her arms over her chest, she went inside the house not able to bear the cold weather.

"I am not letting him flirt with my girlfriend" Shivaay sat down on the sofa while Annika stood near the dinner table, checking the groceries which had been there from the time they had entered the house.

Shivaay turned the television on yet again making Annika throw him a glare. Shivaay surfed through channels when his eyes stuck at the hindi news channel.

The reporter speaking her head out, "The great businessman Shivaay Singh Oberoi, ran away from his own wedding, the person who was going to increase his stocks by tying a knot with Tia Kapoor is now disappeared. When we tried to reach his family, they were unavailable, no one stepped out of the house after what shivaay Singh Oberoi had done. Isn't it shameful? A man of his words decided to break through everything and ran away. We have been recieving news that he had often been caught with his own wedding planner, Annika.."

Shivaay shut the television off the second she started to utter Annika's name. His eyes looked at Annika, who stood there still, looking at the television which was now black. "Annika"

Shivaay got up and held both of her arms. "This will all get cleared very soon, I promise" shivaay tugged a hair strands behind her ears, watching her eyebrows relax.

"I trust you Shivaay" he nodded, he grabbed her hands and led her towards the kitchen.

"So, what do you wanna eat miss Annika, any special dish?" Annika thought for a second before a idea popped inside her brain. "Aloo Puri" Shivaay rolled his eyes, smacking his head with his hand.

"No Aloo Puri here please, I promise to make you that once we go back India" Annika giggled and sighed, thinking what she should make him cook.

"Chief, I need you to cook pasta" she threw a grin at him, he nodded and went to grab the ingredients. "And if it's not tasty, you aren't getting any money" Shivaay raised his eyebrows at her. "Challenging me? Let's make a deal, if you win, you can make me cook any dish for a day"

Moving closer, just leaving an inch of gap between the two, he moved his face closer to her, his hot breath now making her hair raise. "And if I win, you need to do what I say" he whispered down her ear, letting Annika gulp hard.

"Challen...ge acce...pted" Annika choked a bit before letting the words reach shivaay's ears.

"You are going to fall for my pasta and for me"

**

I updated, I thought I couldn't but I did. Writer's block is just urghhh. This was short, sorry for that. I am hoping to finish this book this may. Fingers crossed.

Crazymaniac