35

Annika was sure that the person sitting next to her was more beautiful than the view in front of her

Annika was sure that the person sitting next to her was more beautiful than the view in front of her. With legs dipped inside the soft sand, both Annika and Shivaay sat under the dark sky in complete silence. The silence was comfortable, Shivaay's pinky finger intertwined with her's, a small on both of the faces. It felt like long hours since they sat there, sometimes Annika could steal a glance at him while he grinned at her when she got caught and most of the time, he would stare at her.

If there was anything more Shivaay had wanted at that moment, it would be having her sit between his legs. The platinum ring in his finger drew his attention. A small diamond ring adorning her finger, his gaze shifted from the ring to her serene face, her calm expression made his heart hum in relief.

Sitting down here wasn't either of theirs plan, Annika had persuaded Shivaay to sit down next to her on the sand for some minutes but it had turned into good hours gazing at the blue ocean crash the sea. His finger drew closer to her, caressing her arm with gentle touch, making Annika look up at him.

"Thankyou for making me run away Annika"

"Shivaay Singh Oberoi, it was you, you ran away from your own wedding. Don't give me faltu credits"' Hearing her, Shivaay chuckled. Her annoyed face still looked cute, nothing could bring her charm down. He was so in love with her, that being blinded by her love did not matter to him at all nor was he ever planning on letting her slip through his fingers.

Annika nudged his arm through her elbow, raising her eyebrows at him. He shook his head, giving her one sheepish smile. She rolled her eyes, sometimes it was just difficult to figure out what he was thinking, four months down and still she was not over the fact that they were really getting tied together. It felt surreal.

A man like him, a man like Shivaay was hard to find and lucky, she had Shivaay with her, a perfect man. How could she ever believe that they were getting married, after everything, going through so many phases, Annika smiled thinking about the time he had shown up on her doorsteps in his groom attire, the runaway groom he was.

"So, do you like the ring?" Shivaay questioned and Annika gazed down at her ring finger to find the small diamond ring shining back at her. It was yesterday when they got engaged. With a small nod, she averted her eyes back at Shivaay who was already staring down at her. The wind blew right at his face, his hair dancing up and down in the air. God, he looked so good.

What made him look more sexy was that the collar button and the next two of his shirt were open, giving her a peek of his chest. There were times when they had shared intimate moments and she never got enough of him. She loved this man from the bottom of her heart and she would until her last breath.

Shivaay grabbed her waist with both his hands, with all his strength, he picked her up so that now she was sitting in between his legs. "You could have told me, I would have gotten up and sat"

"Where's the fun in that?" Even though Annika did not turn around to look at him, she was sure that he was smirking at her. She blushed when she felt his arms tightly secured around her waist, it made her yearn for his touch even more. She heard Shivaay sighing and that made Annika turn at him.