25

Annika sat with a mug of coffee in her hands, the black coffee that she once hated and which brought a scowl on her face everytime she saw Shivaay drinking it

Annika sat with a mug of coffee in her hands, the black coffee that she once hated and which brought a scowl on her face everytime she saw Shivaay drinking it. It was just because of him that she ended up loving it rather than making a disgusted face.

She felt her fingers warm up against the hot cup and her eyes fixed on the trees outside which had a bit of snow covered at the top of the tress. Would she had ever be able to see snow if Shivaay hadn't insisted her to come here? Was she ever going to like someone and experience what it felt to be in a relationship if he did not came along? Her eyes gradually closed as she heard herself.

The night was cold, she had a sweater on, Shivaay's sweater. Annika couldn't sleep, she had turned and tossed side to side but her eyes never getting tired. So she decided to head towards kitchen and get herself a cup of coffee. She sighed out as she gazed at the big bright moon.

"I searched you everywhere and I find you here, enjoying yourself" Annika rolled her eyes as she heard him, always so dramatic. Shivaay sat down next to her on the table and his eyes followed to where she was exactly looking at, the light from the moon illuminated on her face, she looked nothing less than an angel.

Tucking back a small strand of her hair behind that had fallen on her face, he let his fingers trace down her soft and smooth skin. She shivered under his touch and she managed to steal a glance of him before looking away.

"Is that coffee Annika?" Her eyebrows rose up, it was indeed coffee, damn, how was she going to get away with this one? Shivaay chuckled against her skin as he held his eyes on her. "You keep amazing me Annika" She bit her lower lip, his face dangerously moving close towards her.

His nose travelling down the length of her neck, his hand clutching her small waist as he heard her heavy breaths. She drove him insane like none other, he liked to see her melt under his touch and he loved it when she blushed so hard that it turned him on.
Shivaay had woken up in the middle of the night only to find the warmth beside him missing, he had looked at his other side which was cold and empty. He looked for her in the bathroom, in the hall and finally got her sitting in the kitchen. Rudra and Omkara decided to hit their beds as soon as they had arrived, travelling made them tired and drained their energy.

The ride back home after Annika and Shivaay picked both of them from the airport and after the both had done a lot of teasing and leg pulling, Annika drifted into sleep as all of them took the cue and reamined silent throughout the rest of time. Shivaay had lifted her in his arms effortlessly and laid her on the bed not bothering to disturb her.

And now, Annika sat crossed leg, the black coffee long forgotten under his pleasing touches which created a havoc inside her, what was he doing to her? Why would she always find his touches so delightful? This man was capable of driving her insane, nevertheless, she wouldn't complain about it.

"Stop blushing so hard, it's make me wanna take you right now" Annika's eyes widened at his thoughts, she really did needed to control her blushing if she did not wish to taken by Shivaay every now and then. Shivaay grinned widely and his fingers massaged her waist making her eyes to shut down tightly, her finger grasping his hair in response.

Shivaay looked down at her lips, a small smirk played on his lips as he caught her staring at his lips. His lips connected to her's within seconds making her see stars. He swept her off the floor, now her legs tangled around his waist, his lips nibbling her lower lip, her eyes staring directly into his, the magnificent glow in his eyes was easy to catch.

Annika clutched him closer to her as he continued to walk them to the room, his hands closer to her ass letting a small gasp escape her lips as she sensed his fingers brushing her tender skin. He looked beautiful, with the light coming from outside and highlighting his features, his angled jaw, high cheekbones with those sparkling blue eyes, she moaned very lowly as she ran her fingers down his face.

Shivaay laid her down on the bed next to him. Her breathing uneven, trying to grasp everything that took place some seconds ago. His eye's twinkling in mischief as if he wanted to do more, make her feel things she had never felt before. Annika smacked his arm playfully and a chuckle escaped his lips, she pouted as she looked up at him. Resting her head on his chest, hearing his steady heartbeat which acted as as a lullaby to her ears, this was the safest place for her, under his arms where she always belonged.

"Go to sleep Annika" And sure she did.

**

Annika stretched herself, rubbing her eyes gently, the place next to her was empty and cold, she missed his warmth. The shower was quite, it meant that he was already up and cleaned. Yawning, she moved herself off the bed and took out some clothes before jumping straight into the shower.

Satisfied with the amount of time she spent in the washroom and after rubbing soap on each part of her body, she came out wearing a black tank top and white jeans. Her hair was still messy so she decided to run the comb along the lenght of her hair. Sighing heavily after she was done and taking a glance of herself in the mirror, she marched downstairs only to hear the laughter that had been surrounded the hall.

Annika peeked slowly and there they were, the three of them talking and laughing, they looked happy. Suddenly a wave of sadness hit her, her stomach dropping instantly, she was the reason why they had to spent so much time apart even though Shivaay had assured that it wasn't her fault she couldn't just stop thinking about.

For some seconds she did not hear anything, looking up, she found all the eyes on her, she looked away from them but catching a worried expression that had been covered on Shivaay's face. "Annika Didi, I missed you" Rudra got up from his seat and threw his arms around her making her chuckle. "We met yesterday Rudra" Annika pinched his cheeks and Rudra grinned like a dork.

"But I did see you yesterday night" Annika carefully observed his face and all she could figure out with that stupid smirk was that he knew something that he shouldn't have known. Shivaay stifled his laughter, enjoying the view in front of him, her cheeks painted red.

"What do you mean Rudra?" Annika asked with amusement, eager to know which part of their romance he had seen. "You looked very engaged in what you were doing Didi, you know the way your tongu-" Shivaay coughed out loudly, his eyes giving Rudra a pointed look to make him shut up that instant and it did work.

"Stop teasing the love birds Rudra, you wouldn't want them to know about Saumya now? Would you?" That hit him, he looked towards Omkara who had his eyebrows arched up and his face held calm expression with a small smile playing on his lips.

"Let's talk about Gauri, what say Shivaay Bhaiya?" Annika looked to and fro between the three of them, clearly understanding the way they were teasing each other. Shivaay face palmed himself while Rudra laughed looking at Omkara's face which was drop dead serious.

Annika bit her lower lip, remembering all the times they had teamed up against Shivaay and fun of him and now tables had turned, they were teasing each other endlessly. "Enough with all this, let's eat" Shivaay exhaled out and moved into the kitchen, all of them following him. Sitting down on the table in complete silence, they looked at each other's faces before they all started laughing out loud.

Shivaay served the pasta kept on the table and at the same time Annika's stomach grumbled loud enough for everyone to hear it. Shivaay chuckled and Annika threw a dagger at him while Rudra and Omkara looked at the both of them with admiration.

"When are you two really getting married?" Omkara calmly asked, no humor in his words, the table fell silent, Annika looked at Shivaay who sat there silently, mindlessly playing with the fork, he didn't wanted to get married? Annika shrugged the irrelevant thoughts, her heart beating loudly, she hated to feel so insecure.

"Soon, Omkara, I am not letting her go" Shivaay passed a smile to her but she sat with no intention of looking back at him, confusing him at that moment.

"I am not hungry" Annika pushed back the chair and left the table, making everyone look each other in dilemma.