24

Annika stood outside the airport, bitting her lower lip and her feet hitting the ground every now and then. Shivaay stood close by, scrolling down his phone and waiting for Omkara and Rudra to get here any second.

"Annika, you will be fine, relax" His words did not sooth her rather she was more than nervous now. Shivaay moved closer to her, his arm going around her shoulder. This made her a bit calm but her mind stoop in turmoil.

"Lossen up babe" Annika's heart fluttered at the word babe and this was all happening just recently. Her mind wandered to the date they had last week, how he had annoyed with all those cheesy nicknames. At the end, when she had asked for the desert, he grabbed her and took her to a ice cream parlour. The day couldn't have been more good.

After that, those heart fluttering kisses he had given her, they had reached a level of intimacy where she was so comfortable around him, she was ready to let loose herself under his soft touches. Everytime he touched her sparks erupted and she could never be able to express it through words.

If she knew falling for Shivaay Singh Oberoi was ever going to be so exciting, she would have signed up before. Some months ago if anyone would have told her that she was going to fall for him, she would have laughed out loud.

"Bhaiyaa" Rudra jumped off from the trolley that he had been sitting on and hopped on Shivaay the next moment. Omkara who stood with a trolley in one hand, shook his head at the behavior of his younger brother.

Annika looked up at Omkara, her eyes widening in surprise as she saw him looking at her. She looked away, fidgeting with the locket in her neck. How was she supposed to meet his eyes after everything? She had stolen Shivaay away from everyone and she thought about the anger that would have been built up against her in everyone.

Rudra clutched Shivaay closed to him, not ready to let him go. "I hate you Bhaiya" He told Shivaay dramatically and kept his head on his shoulder. Shivaay untangled Rudra from him, finally taking in the required air.

"Yeah, that is why you were trying to choke me?" Rudra pouted and his eyes landed on the person standing next to his brother. "Annika Didi" His playfull tone made her look up to see his eyes glowing in happiness.

Was she dreaming? Certainly not. He wasn't angry with her, she could see it in his eyes, Rudra's eyes held happiness and excitement as he kept looking at his too bee soon Bhabhi. The girl he had know who used to do anything but fought with his brother. He sure never missed the spark between the two but knowing his big brother, he knew his Bhaiya wouldn't do anything about it but here they were, standing next to each other, hand in hand.