9

"You are not serious, are you?" Shivaay bit his bottom lip, arching his eyebrows up, he tried not to let a chuckle out

"Shivaay, answer me" Annika saw him getting up from the sofa and walking towards the window. She blinked her eyes several times to get in what he had actually told her, The Shivaay Singh Oberoi ran away?

"Shivaay answer me or I swear I would call om and Rudra right now"

"No, no"

"Answer" shivaay bowed his head down, staring at the floor blankly, he saw Annika coming towards him.

"Shivaay please" his eyes immediately went up to look back into her pleading eyes. He felt guilty for ditching so many people all together. Sighing, he grabbed the nearby vase and clashed it down on the floor.

Annika gasped, moving apart, her eyes roamed around the broken pieces of the vase. "Excuse me? Do you think entering my house forcefully wasn't enough for me that you are breaking things now?"

Shivaay rubbed his face vigorously, trying to cool himself down. "What are you doing?" shivaay kneeled down as he saw her picking up the sharp pieces.

"Get up" Annika continued to pick the pieces up until he grabbed her hand and made her stand up. "Shivaay Singh Oberoi please get out"

"No"

"Yes" Annika grabbed his arm and shivaay jerked it off immediately. "I am not going anywhere"

"Right then, let me leave"

"No, I am not going nor I am letting you go away" Annika took the glass full of water kept nearby. "No, no, please don't throw that water on me"

Annika frowned but chuckled as soon as she knew what he meant. "Shivaay Singh Oberoi is scared of water, that's something very private to knows"

Annika gulped the water down her throat and saw shivaay's annoyed face as he muttered things under his breath. "So yes, you can go out then"

"No" Annika sighed giving up, arguing with him would lead her to nowhere. Why would he run away from his own wedding? What about pinky aunty, Shakthi uncle, Tej uncle and jhanvi aunty? Annika turned to face him.

"Say me shivaay" Annika saw him sitting down on the sofa and next to her. His fingers clampsed around Annika's and she looked at him with widened eyes.

"We shouldn't do this shivaay" Annika drew her hand away from his hold, shivaay shook his head at her. "Annika, I am not marrying Tia, do you get that?" Annika stiffened at his voice. This was the first time after a month he had lashed back at her.

"You are cheating everyone shivaay, just go back to them, they would be worried" Annika stood up on her feet. Shivaay clenched his teeth together, why couldn't this girl understand that he never wanted to maary Tia at the first place.