16

Annika curled up the snow in her both hands, feeling the snow against her palm even though she wore hand gloves on, she could feel how much the snow was cold

Annika curled up the snow in her both hands, feeling the snow against her palm even though she wore hand gloves on, she could feel how much the snow was cold. Dropping the snow as soon as her palm turned to colour of red which was enough for hands to freeze.

"Having fun?" Shivaay came beside her and raised his eyebrows. "This is so cold" Annika rubbed herself with her palms.

"It's called snow for a reason- because it's cold" Annika rolled her eyes and sat down on the place under the tree where there wasn't much of snow present.

"Come on, you wanted to play in snow, right?" Shivaay held her arm up with one of hand as he stood in front of her. "But it's so cold" Shivaay chuckled, taking his jacket out, he passed it to her.

"What about you? Won't you get sick?" Annika rubbed her palms together, in attempt to felt warmth. Shivaay sat down beside her, throwing his one arm around her shoulder.

"Nope, I won't, just take this and let me fulfill your one of the wishes Annika" she smiled, taking the jacket off his arms. Annika felt warmness engulf her the next second as she wore it.

"Thankyou shivaay" He shook his head as she shifted closer to him. "No, thanks to you for making my life more beautiful" Annika looked up into his eyes, glowing in happiness.

Her heart melted, the cold breeze that flew was now not making her feel cold now, his body was already giving her enough warmth and the jacket acted like a heater on her body. Shivaay dropped his gaze not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable more.

"Get up Annika" He stood and caught her arm. Bringing her onto her feet, he picked up some snow, rolling them into a ball before throwing it on her.

Annika stood motionless for some seconds and looked up to him with a smirk. "This is what you get for that" Annika picked up some snow and aimed it on his body.

"Ow" Annika giggled upon hearing him. The next few minutes all Annika knew was getting attacked by his snow balls.

Shivaay laughed with each ball that landed on different part of his body. He loved the glowing face that Annika held while she was mischievously planning for her next attack.

"Oh god, that's enough" Annika sat down on the snow, tired with the snow ball fight. Shivaay let a out a large exhale, before moving down to sit next to her.

"Come on, let's head home, otherwise we will end up in hospital with a running nose" Annika giggled and got up, letting her hands now straighten in front of her, the snow flakes slowly falling in her palms.

"You like this all, don't you?" Shivaay stood an inch behind her, whispering down her ears, Annika stifled for a second before relaxing herself. His hands moved towards her waist, tightening his arms around her.

"And you know what I am liking the most here?" Annika held her breath as his hot breath famed very near her neck, his lips almost coming in contact with her skin. "No" she bit her bottom lip in attempt to let herself melt in his arms.