15

Annika looked excitedly at her surrounding, tall building touching sky, the streets of New York was busy, crowded with people

Annika looked excitedly at her surrounding, tall building touching sky, the streets of New York was busy, crowded with people. She felt a hand tug under her palm, hugging the jacket tightly, she looked over her shoulder.

Shivaay threw her a grin as soon she let her eyes longer over him. He was afraid that of he let her hands go then he might lose her in the crowd, knowing that she was very new in here. "Do you have your phone?" Shivaay asked out of trance making Annika take a step back.

"I left that back in Mumbai" Shivaay nodded his head, of course she did. "Why?"

"Nothing, I was just thinking if I lost you in this crowd" Shivaay heard Annika's chuckle filling his ears. "What's so funny?" Annoyed, he shoved his hands into his jeans pocket.

"I am not a kid shivaay" This made Shivaay roll his eyes. "I know you aren't but I am just worried for you" shrugging his shoulders off, he took a step past her.

"To where?" Annika locked her arms into his, Shivaay raised his brows buy soon composed. "First breakfast" Annika nodded and continued walking along.

Annika pinched the bridge if her nose in exhaustion. "How much more?" Shivaay looked down at her with both her hands on her knees, realising heavy breaths.

"Just two more minutes" Shivaay held out a hand to her, Annika stood straight, filling in her lungs with oxygen to walk back again. "Do you want me to carry you?" Shivaay proposed making Annika go flushed but also scowl her face.

"Rule 3: No touc-"

"Yeah Annika, I know the rules pretty well, they are memorized and for you to know, I ain't a businessman just with some click of fingers, I studied to be a CEO the company" Annika rolled her eyes and brushed past him as she walked away.

"Don't complain and come crying if you are lost" Shivaay shouted as he jogged towards where she was heading. She was so clumsy that Shivaay knew if he was not there at the moment, she might just run into anyone and start barking on the person or worse, she might fall and hurt herself and will start to cry.

"Annika, wait" Shivaay ran a bit more to catch up with her pace. Annika stopped as she saw the dead end, her eyes landed on the small shop or rather a booth in front of her.

Clapping her hands in excitement with a huge grin, she jumped in front of the door if the shop. 'Hot and sweet' it read as Annika looked at the huge red board with the name written in big, captial letters.

Before shivaay could even stop her for a second, she was already jumping up and down as she entered the shop. The bell that was placed up the door, jingled as it hit the corner of door.

The hot aroma of hot food filled her nostrils. Annika's stomach grumbled as soon as her eyes landed on the several plates filled with food with some customers eating in delight.