21

Annika gulped down, she involuntarily bit her bottom lip and played with the hem of her shirt

Annika gulped down, she involuntarily bit her bottom lip and played with the hem of her shirt. She looked up at Shivaay with some courage and her eyes landed on his lips which was curled up into a smirk. Shivaay moved closer to her as he hopped down the sofa he was sitting on.

Annika came closer, Shivaay frowned at that, it was something new that he saw today, Annika coming closer to him. She parted her lips, a confused Shivaay stood frigid on his place, trying to read her mind and actions. Her body an inch away from his and he could hear her heartbeat, her shallow breathing.

She leaned in a bit more, Shivaay closed his eyes, waiting for the kiss to come but then he felt warmth on his right cheek where Annika's lips lingered there for a bit more time as if she was giving him the time to come out of his bubble.

Giggling, with a smirk, she withdrew herself away from him. "This is cheating" Shivaay whined like a small five year and Annika giggled again. "Two can play this game, you know?" Annika winked at him which caught Shivaay off guard.

"You like playing games? Well, I am the game master, so don't even think of winning" Shivaay leaned closer to her this time, sucking in the air, Annika looked up at him. "We will see about that Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi"

Shivaay nodded, Annika tried to move a little away but he caught her. "What's the rush?" Annika raised her eyebrow at him, a mischievous glint in his eyes and small devilish smile on his lips, could he get any more evil? Annika thought something and raised her hands up in the air till his waist.

Her fingers immediately started doing their job as she tickled his waist and stomach, Shivaay tried controlling his urge to laugh but he couldn't, he fell on the floor, laughing, trying to catch back his breath but Annika couldn't let him as she attacked him with her fingers again, tickling harder this time.

"S.. Sto..Stop"  Shivaay breathed out heavily as Annika took back her fingers. "So who is the game master?" Annika smirked, as she saw a similar smirk pop up his face yet again. "Well, mind looking where you are exactly sitting on?" Her eyes immediately widened, she had sitting on his waist from the time he had been on floor.

Flustered, she tried to get up but  her hand were clutched back by Shivaay's and she bit her bottom lip nervously. "What's the rush?" Shivaay pushed her a bit into him more, his face dangerously closer to hers.

She gulped down, her heartbeated way too loudly that she felt her heart could come ripping out of the rib cage any moment. "Do I make you nervous?" Shivaay held her waist and brought her an inch closer to him.

"I....I...what are you doing Shivaay?" chuckling, Shivaay pinched the bridge of her nose. "Now, what were you saying? Who is game master?" Annika narrowed her eyes at him, trying to get out of his hold, she whimpered as she struggled hard to let his hands go off hers.

"Urghhhh...Shivaay, let me go"

"Not now, never" Shivaay tugged the small tendrils of her hair that fell down, blocking her vision. "Come on, let me go" Annika laid her head down on his hard chest, listening to his rhythmic heartbeat. Shivaay left her hands and wrapped them around her waist.

He couldn't be more happier right now, his face broke into a smile as he ran his fingers along her hair. "You are beautiful" Annika slightly chuckled at that. "Uh-huh, I know that, say something new" Shivaay looked down at her as he saw her staring at him already, now her chin resting on his chest.

Annika took the opportunity and rolled out of his embrace. "See, I am the game master" Shivaay shook his head as he laughed at her antics. "Don't worry, everyone knows who the real game master is" Annika rolled her eyes at him. "Whatever Oberoi"

Annika got up and straightened her dress, and glanced at the time in Shivaay's watch which showed it was past ten. "Am I forgiven yet?" Shivaay who now still sitting down on the floor, raised his eyebrows at her.

"I guess so" He shrugged his shoulders and Annika extended her arm to him. He clutched her arm and got off the floor swiftly. "I am hungry" Annika's stomach grumbled next second, a chuckle escaping Shivaay's lips.

"Hop down, I will be right back" Annika nodded and quickly got down. Shibaay stood there for some seconds, smiling to himself as he recalled her each and every action. He got down the attic and kept the ladder aside as he exited the room.

Entering the kitchen, where he believed Annika would be, he saw her sitting on the kitchen counter with a jar of Nutella in her hands, her fingers dipped in chocolate.

"I thought you wanted a proper dinner but I see you are already full, aren't you?" Annika dropped the Nutella immediately on the counter and shook her head. "I am still hungry" Her legs dangling to and fro in the air as she pouted at Shivaay.

"Right" He moved to the take out some ready made pasta out of the cupboard from opposite side. "You got some chocolate there" Shivaay pointed towards the corner of her lip. He took the box and a utensil along. "Where?" Annika rubbed the chocolate all over face now.

"Wow, should I be scared of you?" Annika frowned and took Shivaay's phone off the counter and opened the camera. She shrieked out loudly as she saw herself. "Urghhhh..you could have told me properly"

"Excuse me? Be grateful to me, at least I told you" Annika rolled her eyes and moved towards the sink. First washing her hands and then rubbing her face with the water. "Give me a cloth Shivaay" Annika gaped at the sight in front of her, the water on her face long forgotten.

Shivaay stood there, half naked, his shirt lying on the floor. "You can't be serious" Annika tried to look away but she couldn't as her eyes lingered on his well built chest and his muscles that contracted each time he moved his hand.

"See something you like?" Annika looked away immediately, a blush appearing on her cheeks as she bent down to pick up the shirt. "Ewww, what the hell" Annika dropped the shirt down yet again on the floor, she crinkled up her nose in disgust as soon as she felt the shirt was wet with sweat.

"It was getting hot here, couldn't help" Annika raised her eyebrows at that, it was so cold outside that they couldn't even step out now and here is the person who makes her feel like they are in Africa. "And how is that even possible?"

"Unlike you, I have been doing work since morning, you know, roaming around street's, looking for someone and I was cleaning the library when someone was peacefully sleeping" Annika rolled her eyes and threw the chopped carrot at him.

"Hey, you can't do that, it is against my kitchen rules and no touching my food" Annika raised her eyebrow and deliberately, to irritate him more she picked up  whatever was kept on the chopping board without a second thought and brought it near to her mouth.

"You will regret this" Shivaay was too late as Annika already shoved a piece of red chilli into her mouth. Annika spited it out, her mouth wide open and all Shivaay could do was to stand there and try not to laugh.

"Oh my god, you stupid person, you could have warned me"

"I did, you didn't not even spare a thought before shoving that inside your mouth" Annika shook her head and grabbed the nearby bottle and swallowed the whole content down her throat.

"Here, eat this" Shivaay passed her chocolate bar and she immediately unwrapped it and stuffed the chocolate into her burning mouth.

"I could do one more thing that could help your tongue to calm down a bit"

"What?"

"I can kiss you" Annika grabbed the spatula from his hand and lightly hit his arm. "You are such a pervert"

"Wow, I didn't not even do anything till now and you are calling me a pervert?" Annika shrugged her shoulders and passed the spatula back to him. "I am going, tell me when dinner is ready"

"I an still the game master"