6

Annika tossed and turned on her bed

Annika tossed and turned on her bed. Sleep felt very far away from her eyes. She stared at the fan, going round and round which made the only noise in the complete silence. She got up, throwing her blanket on the bed.

Rubbing her temples with her forefinger, her attention drew to the bag lying in front of her. She would have never accepted it if Rudra wouldn't force her to. Sighing, she picked the brown bag into her hand.

Annika looked down at the material kept in front of her, lavishly decorated with high quality of cloth was her blouse, her hands touched the net of the lehenga with a gher and held it in front of mirror, staring at herself blankly.

She was invited in his wedding when she had no heart to attend it,how could she? Her heart would crumble into small pieces when she would look at them, together, very happy.

She threw the dress back into the bag, she never wanted it, she would never show up in front of him back, never ever. Getting down on her bed yet again, she tried to sleep.

It was his wedding tomorrow,the only constant thought which ran inside her brain, he would be married, she shut her eyes tight, not wanting to think more. He made it all complicated for her, she was happy fighting with him, why did he turn away and showed up his caring side? she hated to admit that she kept on falling for him harder every time he touched her, his harsh words would not seem to pierce her heart deeply when he would apologize immediately after he lashed out on her.

Her heart beat loudly, she could hear it. What was bothering her so much? Taking a sharp inhale she tossed to one side.

A lone tear escaped her eye when she reached out for it and wiped it off immediately, she wasn't weak and she would show him that she was good without him.

**

"Shivaay there's still time, you can make everything right" Omkara looked at his brother, pacing to and fro into his room like a pendulum, how could he knock some senses into his brother's brain so that he just listen's what his heart says?

"Shivaay please" shivaay stopped in his track when he turned to face him, concern was all over Omkara's face.

"Om, I am getting married and not you, relax" anger rose to Omkara's head, how he wished to pick the vase which was in front of him and throw it onto his head directly, that would really get him some brain.

"Damn shivaay, atleast try"

"Why should I om? Why should I? She is not even trying, had she ever tried to talk to me about clearing this mess out, no? I tried om, I tried, I have been the one who is trying, it looks she doesn't even wanna look at my face, if she feels I am not worth her than who am I to fight for it? Cleary no one om, my feelings doesn't matter anymore"

Omkara gasped loudly, his face registrating his brother's face, so broken and miserable. Disappointment in his eyes, his head held low, was the same shivaay he knew from many years? No, he was rude, arrogant, ruthless but not weak, he was someone everyone would be afraid of, who the guy standing in front of him? Not him. He was Annika's shivaay, a man who was deprived to be loved.