22

Annika sat in frontof the bonfire, she was pretty cold until now as the snow continued to pour

Annika sat in frontof the bonfire, she was pretty cold until now as the snow continued to pour. Shivaay sat down next to her, one arm above her shoulder and her head resting on his chest, he felt complete with her, with her in his arms.

"Rudra and Om are coming to meet us tommorrow" Shivaay said ever so slowly, making Annika raise her head off his chest. "They would be so angry on us? No? " With that Shivaay turned to face her, planting his lips onto hers without any hesitation, not caring for a second that he had his lips everywhere on her just some minutes ago before sitting down in front of bonfire.

"No one could be angry on you for long, can they be?" Annika chuckled at first but then she went silent. She really wanted them to forgive her and Shivaay but not only she wanted Omkara and Rudra to forgive her but she wanted the whole family too, which seemed was next to impossible to her. All this time, she grew attached to them, unknowingly she couldn't take it when they were disappointed in her, she wanted them to love her but now, she was sure it wasn't going to happen anytime soon

"Hey, don't worry, I am here" Shivaay intertwined his fingers with hers, Annika felt all her negative thoughts fade away as she looked at his smile. The next moment, she laid her head down in his laps, her eyes staring straight into the burning fire in front of her.

"I would like to take my girlfriend on a date" Shivaay ran his fingers through her smooth, silky hair, Annika closed her eyes at his touch and at the same time a smile crept her lips, looking at how adorable he was. Annika couldn't believe, he was the person who once loathed her, the person who couldn't stand in her presence, a person whom she bickered with on silly topics. Now there they were, looking into each other eyes with admiration and respect.

Annika felt peaceful with him, she could not imagine staying apart from him because now he was a part of her, slowly and steadily paving his way to her heart. All she wanted was to lie down next to him and keep on gawking at his beautiful face.

"So, does this date need to dress up good now?" Annika wiggled her eyebrows at him with a grin. "Nope, this date looks good without even trying to look good" Shivaay winked at her and she smacked his arm playfully. Annika got up from his lap, straightening herself as she ran her fingers through her hair. Shivaay watched her carefully, the gorgeous beauty sitting next to him was something else and he wouldn't deny that he was one of the luckiest man on this planet. The more he got to know her, the more he craved for her, if anything he had ever wished for, she was on top of his list.

Shivaay couldn't imagine himself falling for a girl who meant nothing to him but here he was, not a thing mattered to him when he had Annika by his side. He was ready to take as many risks if that kept her closer to him. He was undoubtedly falling for her and he couldn't deny it.

"Let me get dreesed" Annika broke his trance and he nodded sheepishly. She ran away from him as fast as possible because knowing him, he would grasp her arm any moment and drop his butterfly kisses which would sway her heart away, distracting her again. Annika rummaged through lots of dresses, she had many of them now, thanks to Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Now she stood in front of mirror, trying on several dresses.