31

"Annika, wake up, come on" Shivaay tried to wake her up but she was too deep in her sleep that she wasn't moving an inch

"Annika, wake up, come on" Shivaay tried to wake her up but she was too deep in her sleep that she wasn't moving an inch. Shivaay sighed, this woman and her love for sleep. He had been trying to wake her up for ten minutes and all his methods were in vain. They were landing in an hour and there she was, sleeping like she hadn't gotten any since the last twenty four hours.

Shivaay grabbed her by the waist, taking her into his arms. Moving into the washroom with a mischievous idea in his head. He went ahead, standing under the shower head with Annika still in his arms, she was snuggling into him.

"Last warning, babe. Get up" Shivaay whispered but she just hummed, not moving an inch. Shivaay waited for the next thirty seconds before turning the tap to the shower.

The next moment all Annika knew was waking up as she found something wet touching her skin. Annika shrieked realizing that she was under the shower and in Shivaay's arms. She jumped from his arms to realize the floor was already slippery. Shivaay chuckled looking at her this way, confused and looking cute at the same time. Annika slapped his arm lightly and fake whined.

"You know I hate you don't you?" Annika was out of the washroom while saying that to him loudly. Shivaay turned off the tap and followed suit.

"Sorry but you weren't waking up" Annika rolled her eyes, walking past him towards the bag to take out new clothes.

"So? You will make me stand under the shower and make me wet?"

"Wet? I am sure about that" Annika's eyes widened at that. He and his nonsensical words.

"You gross me out Shivaay Singh Oberoi" Shivaay laughed at that, keeping his eyes on her as she scrunched her nose.

"Get ready, we are landing in an hour," Shivaay announced as he left the room, leaving Annika behind who was lost in her thoughts. They were going back to India which meant that she would have to face her family and she was still unsure of how the world would react to this. But all along, she knew she had Shivaay by her side and there was nothing more she had wished for. He was enough for her.

━━━━━

"So can I start calling you Bhabhi?" Annika choked on her coke, waiting for the car to arrive. They landed ten minutes ago and throughout the time Annika had felt sleepy. Rudra's question had startled her but she shouldn't have sounded so surprised, they were bound to get married one day, right?

"I don't think that's a good idea for now because people still are unaware of the fact that Shivaay Singh Oberoi ran away from his own wedding for a girl who is completely unknown to the people"