11

Annika kept her head down on shivaay's shoulder

Annika kept her head down on shivaay's shoulder. Being bored, she didn't knew how she could pass her time. It was five hours since they had boarded the flight.

Shivaay had adviced her to listen music in his phone, switched the Television on if she wanted to watch something but nothing appealed her. She wanted him to talk his heart out instead of this all other random suggestions he had been giving her.

Annika's eyes peeped into shivaay's phone as he scrolled down something in his phone. Her eyes widened when a picture of Tia came in front of her eyes with a guy. She looked keenly at the person, black hair with white complexion and beard on his jaw. Then it clicked her, it was Robin.

Annika frowned, they were not looking like brother-sister, robin's one arm hung down her waist and Tia looked at him with twinkle in her eyes.

"Oh my mata" Annika closed her ears with both palms dramatically with shivaay looking at her curiously. "Look I know you love mom but please don't say that dialogue of her's, it pisses me off everytime" Annika smacked his arm and he faked winced.

"You are bothered for your mother right now, look at that Tia shivaay" Annika took his phone from his hands and shivaay watched her keenly.

"Can't you see this both?" She showed him the picture. Shivaay shrugged casually. "They don't look like sister and brother"

"Because they are not" Annika gasped loudly. Her mind was blank for a second when she let that sink in. They weren't blood siblings. Hell, not even cousins. They were far from that.

"I feel like break that bones of Tia" Annika muttered loudly. Shivaay chuckled at her anger. "She said me all this on text after I ran away" Annika looked at him with still jaw hung down and eyes widened.

"I can't believe her. She is such a daayan" Shivaay let out a chuckle yet again at her. Rather than calming her down he wanted her to continue ranting while he could adore her angry avatar. She was cuter this way.

"How dare she do this to you? I can't believe you shivaay. You were fooled the whole time. Damn, she even touched you lot many times, she always claimed you and she herself was with someone else the whole time. How are you not a bit angry?"

Shivaay saw anger in her eyes. Knowing if he touched her body, he would probably burn into ashes with the amount of heat she was radiating from her body. "First, cool down. Second, everyone deserves a second chance right? That's why you are here with me. I have made so many mistakes Annika but here you are giving me another chance. I believe when she had herself said the truth why not just give her one more chance, I am sure she had already learnt her lesson"

Annika took a sharp inhale at that. She knew, forgiving Tia was only option she was left with. Her mind struck at the mention of himself in the long speech. Indeed, he was at fault everytime he humiliated her but still her heart wanted to give him one more chance.