14

Shivaay rummaged through his wardrobe, trying hard to get out his black t-shirt, all of the wardrobe done by Abraham

Shivaay rummaged through his wardrobe, trying hard to get out his black t-shirt, all of the wardrobe done by Abraham. Groaning, he slumped down on the couch beside.

The clicking of door made his eyes go wide and clutching the towel hard on his waist. He breathed out thinking there weren't anyone else present in this house except Annika.

"Shivaay, I need clothes" Annika cheerily entered the room with her head roaming around before falling on Shivaay. Her hands involuntarily moved up to cover her eyes. "Oh god, I am so sorry" Annika turned around and walked with hands still on her eyes.

"Ouch" Annika rubbed the area where she had hit her head. Opening her eyes slightly, she came across with an almost naked shivaay. "Shivaay, move" with her head hung down, she took a step back.

"Come on, I don't look that bad" his voice hit her ear drum and she flushed. With slight movement, she moved her eyes up. His biceps popping up and the muscles all over his body were sharp enough to cut her eyes.

Annika looked at his wet hair, messed up bad. Once she was done what he had said, she moved down her eyes down again. "You are behaving like a fourteen year old teenager" Shivaay chuckled slightly.

Annika inhaled sharply as she felt his moving close. "Rule 1: If you wanna stay with me under same roof, you are not going to go walking naked, half or full I don't care"

Shivaay raised his eyebrows at that. Not expecting her to set that rule up. "Rule 2: No teasing, no making me blush" Shivaay groaned loud at that.

"Not happening Annika soon to be Oberoi" he winked at her and Annika widened her eyes. "You didn't not"

"I did" Annika stomped her foot in anger and grabbed a pillow to land it on his head. "Hey, that hurts" he rubbed his head and pouted. "Much deserving"

"Rule 3: No touching and if you did, forget about your future babies" Shivaay frowned at that. Then it hit him. He always amused at her blunt words.

"I see the effect I am leaving on you" shivaay grinned and Annika slapped his arm. "No teasing"

"Yeah, whatever. You would come breaking all the rules and begging me to touch you"

"Not happening"

"Challenging me?"

"If this what it is then ok, I am challenging you" Shivaay let a smirk play on his lips. "Get ready to lose Annika" moving closer, he whispered close to her ears, tugging a strand of hair behind in process.

"I said, no touching" Annika blinked her eyes and got away immediately. Shivaay shook his head and went away into searching his t-shirt again.

"Don't gawk at my body and get showered"

"But I have no dress"

"Yes you have, go into the cupboard there" Shivaay pointed and Annika sprinted on her legs and walked to open the cupboard.

Tons of clothes hanged on the hangers, all with different colours. Some knee length, full length, four pairs if jeans and lots of tops. She opened the drawer and looked at her inner wears.

With an almost gasp that left her mouth she turned towards Shivaay. "How the hell did you get my size of my inners?" Shivaay but down his lower lip. Groaning mentally for not thinking that she would catch him.

"I...I just guessed, are they your size?" Scratching his forehead, he let the pant of his buckle up and with his fingers running in his hair, he went away before he got caught already.

Annika frowned at his weird behaviour but shook her head off, he was Shivaay Singh Oberoi, he was epitome of weirdness. Fifty shades of Shivaay Singh Oberoi.
_____________

Annika looked at the black crop top that showed a bit of her skin, stretching it over and over again, she sighed as she couldn't. All the dresses that hung were short, some so low that could make her eyes wide.

"Annika, it's been like half an hour, how long?" Shivaay barged in and Annika covered herself with both hands. Shivaay giggled at her reaction. "Hey, it's alright" bringing her hands away from her body, he let his arms rest over her shoulders.

"You are the most beautiful women I have ever seen" Shivaay looked at her face, a smile crept over her face, liting his face too.

"I am really, really, really glad to have you here with me and for trusting me" Annika nodded with a smile again. Her heart fluttering with each word he had uttered. Shivaay stepped closer, dropping his hands to his side

"Shivaay" He moved more close, she stood there frozen on the spot. Gulping hard, she pushed her hands up to get him away. "I wasn't going to eat you Annika not that I never wanted to but still" Annika smacked his arm and brushed past him.

"Rule 3: No touching Shivaay" Annika shouted back as shivaay scrunched his nose in annoyance.

"Let me make you a rule breaker Annika" chuckling to himself, he ran downstairs, catching up with Annika.

"So, excited are we?" Shivaay roamed his eyes around, trying to find Annika. Hearing the noises of crockery, he smiled as he entered the kitchen.

"Annika?" Shivaay leaned on the door frame of the kitchen as he watched her going through every cupboard. "Searching something?" Annika huffed as she couldn't get a pan in the kitchen.

"Is this really kitchen?" Shivaay rolled his eyes and stepped ahead. "There's nothing in this Kitchen, we will have all the essentials tomorrow" Annika raised her brows before nodding.

"So what are we gonna do today" Annika leaned on the counter at her back while shivaay rested himself on the opposite side of her. Annika groaned as she nearly slipped, trying to get herself seated on the countertop.

"Clumsy" muttering, shivaay sighed and took some steps forward. Grabbing her tiny waist in his big palms, Annika's eyes widened immediately. He lifted her up a little to get her settled on the top of counter. Annika gulped down as she stared down his eyes, speaking louder than his actions now.

Shivaay moved into her more, inches away from her face. Dropping his gaze on her eyes, then nose and then her lips, Annika could only bite her lower lip. Leaning further, shivaay still had his hands on her either side.

"Shivaay" Annika took her right palm to push his chest away, jerking him away. His hold tightened around her waist making her sequel. "Rules, shivaay, Rules" Rolling his eyes, he moved farther away.

"Let's go, we are going out for some fun" Shivaay grabbed the keys that were kept on the table if the hall and rolled it around his index finger. "Really?" Annika clapped her hands together and excitedly hopped onto her feet to open the front down.

"Hey, it's cold. Take this jacket" Annika examined the red leather jacket keenly that Shivaay handed her and wire it with a smile. She could feel his smell lingering on the jacket, knowing that it might be his.

"Let's go now" Shivaay grabbed her hand and walked down the driveway. Annika hugged her jacket, feeling it's warmth.

A smile adoring her face throughout the time.
_______________

I guess the updates are gonna come every weekend, so it makes once a week. I am gonna end this story soon by mid-may, hopefully.

Crazymaniac