20

Annika looked at the clock, as each second passed she only thought of possible reactions out of Shivaay when he would be here

Jason continued to observe Annika closely as she shook her legs impatiently. "Chill, he won't eat you up"

"He might eventually" Annika shrugged her shoulders, knowing the way he was going to react, she was positive that he would yell at her. Jason grabbed the nearby bottle off the table and passed it to Annika.

As soon as she took a sip, she heard the knock on the door. Almost choking onto the water, she prepared herself for his outburst. "Hey" Annika heard Jason say but she didn't hear Shivaay's voice.

Shivaay pushed back Jason and entered his house just like his own. Annika stood frozen on her spot as she saw him coming towards her. "Shivaay I am so.. " She was cut off by Shivaay as he closed her mouth by placing his lips onto hers.

Annika stayed numb for some seconds before exactly registering his actions. The kiss was slowly. Shivaay took his time devouring her soft and delicious lips. Annika tasted sweet, being inexperienced, she wondered how she could reciprocate to his kiss. Her mind exploded the moment he entered his tongue only to battle against her own. Annika pushed him back a bit to stop him from kissing her further.

"Shivaay, stop" Shivaay who was meaning to pull her back closer to him, left her wrist. Annika looked around for Jason but found no trace of him anywhere in the hall.

"He must have moved inside"

"Of course he would have left after seeing us kiss " Annika ran her fingers through her hair and huffed silently. Shivaay looked around the whole house, taking in every small detail of each corner.

Shivaay's eyes darted towards Jason who stood leaning against the kitchen's door and looking at both of them with admiration. "Hey, thank you so much for bringing Annika here,if you wouldn't have, I don't know what I would have done"

Shivaay closed his eyes for some seconds and took in a deep breath in, his eyes moving towards Annika who bit her lip in jittery. "I am sorry" Annika who stood beside Shivaay, silently said.

Shivaay threw her a glare as if all his anger was back in those mere seconds. "Let's go home? " Shivaay gritted his teeth and Annika slightly nodded.

Jason kept on looking at both of them from time to time as they continued giving each other looks. Annika walked towards Jason and gave him a sweet smile. "Thank you so very much" Jason in return, smiled back and shook his head.

"No need to thank me" Annika heard Jason say and nodded. Turning the other side she saw Shivaay pulling his hair almost in frustration and anger.