13

Annika stood rooted on her feet, walking around the airport was tiring as she continued to look around herself

Annika stood rooted on her feet, walking around the airport was tiring as she continued to look around herself. The airport was filled with people, annika didn't left a chance to look at the numerous shops, branded ones, as she passed by.

Shivaay kept on adoring her curious eyes roaming about the place. With his hands into his front pocketof jeans, he looked around, then he had a familiar face lingering in some distance.

"Hey, Abraham" Shivaay lunged his hands up in the air with his name on tip of his tongue. Annika had looked at whom shivaay had spotted. Her eyes landed on a guy, his face unfamiliar, he had emerald eyes and with a fair complexion he held his captivating eyes on shivaay.

"Oh my goddess, look at Shivaay Singh Oberoi, all grown up. Where's the one I knew who roamed around with just underwear on his body?" 

Shivaay'seyes widened with his mention of him roaming around with just a underwear on. Embarrassed he had turned to face annika who held an amusing expression. Soon, shivaay heard the beams of laughter filling up his ears.

"Abraham, meet Annika, shush annika, stop laughing" Shivaay rather had a tomato face as he tried changing the topic. "I....can't......believe..Shivaay in underwear" Annika had tried seizing up her laughter but she found it grow every time she pictured him as a kid with just an underwear on him.

"I will make sure you see me in a underwear before we get ourselves back to India" Annika didn't noticed how close he stood until she had fekt his hot breath lingering on her cheek.

Gulping down, the laughter was died down already with what he had told her, he would show himself in just an underwear. Shaking her head off, she tried not picture anything inappropriate, composing herself, Annika turned to face Abraham.

"You look half American and half-"

"Indian. Yeah I know that" Abraham smiled genuinely with Annika nodding. "My mum was Indian and Dad American" Annika's mouth formed an 'o' and she gave him a smile back. 

"It might have so much awesome to see the wedding right? You know where in every filmy movie you have this clićhe story line of heroine being an indian and hero a American and you have so e obstacles but at the last the two are together "

Abraham had laughed upon hwarinher. "Shivaay, she is crazy" with still laughter radiating up and down his throat, shivaay nodded his head in agreement. 

"Well, Annika,you are beautiful" Abraham threw a grin towards Annika. "You known, We both have a same starting letter and Abraham and Annika sounds so good together"