29

"Annika, wake up, I need to go pee" Shivaay lightly tapped on her cheek whilst her head was still on his shoulder

"Annika, wake up, I need to go pee" Shivaay lightly tapped on her cheek whilst her head was still on his shoulder. He smiled seeing her drool which was now making it way towards his shirt slowly. It did not gross him out, no, it was like a relief to know that she was getting her beauty sleep. Maybe he did make a comfortable pillow. 

"Babe, wake up" Shivaay slightly moved and she whined in her sleep, as if she did not want him to leave. 

"Annika, it's urgent. If you don't move, I might just pee right here"

"Eww, you are so gross Mr Oberoi" Annika pushed him aside, a yawn escaping her mouth. She stretched herself out, it was turning dark outside. After grabbing a magazine from the table in front of her, she flipped through the pages. And there she found him, of course the magazine had a whole page dedicated to him. 

When Shivaay returned, he gazed down at his girlfriend who was busy ogling at his photo. Engrossed in reading the article written next to his photo. "Why stare at the photo when you have the model himself standing in front of you" Shivaay winked at her and she rolled her eyes. 

"I am just seeing how much they have photoshopped your photo and I guess they did a lot because this Shivaay, right here looks much better than this Shivaay" Annika pointed at the photo and then at him. Shivaay frowned, how could his girlfriend say such a thing. 

He grabbed the magazine, staring at his own self and then realizing that she was just playing with him. An evil idea pooped inside his head. "Shit, it's true, I look so horrible in real life" 

"What?" Annika frowned, she waited for him to laugh but no words came out of mouth, he sat there, with his head hanging low. "Hey, what is wrong with you? I like your face much more than your personality"

"Ohh god, I knew it" Shivaay spoke out, looking up at Annika to see her smiling, yet again, she was playing with him. He should have known. Shivaay grabbed her by the waist, a squeal escaping her mouth and the next moment she regretted doing that. Rudra and Omkara were sitting so close to them, they could practically hear them. 

"Shivaay, not here" Annika tried to wiggle out of his hold but he did not loosen his grip, instead he tightened it around her waist even more. It was fun to see Annika this way, all shy and cautious. He wondered how they would be once they landed in India. Will he get to see her daily? 

"So let's take it to the room, babe?" 

"Shivaay" Annika pushed him away, what was up with him? He was cheesy, yes, but today, it felt like he was way too cheesier. 

"What? You can't resist me" Shivaay grabbed her arm and she glared at him.

"Don't challenge me Mr Oberoi" 

"Oh honey, I bet you will give up too soon. No one can resist me"

"You think too highly of yourself. Don't you billuji?" Annika narrowed her eyes at him and he simply nodded, way more confident about himself.