{1}

(Zoey's POV)
"Alright yeah, I'm just about to pull up into the driveway. The house number is 9331 right?"
"Yuppers, I'll be waiting outside. The rest of the boys are out filming a video for Sam's channel" Corey replied.
Damn, I can't believe I'm gonna be living with Corey. I haven't seen him since middle school..will it be weird? What will we talk about? What if his roommates don't want me there? What will his roommates be like?

I arrive at the mansion. Corey comes out and helps me bring my boxes upstairs into my room.
As I start unpacking my boxes I hear the front door open and a bunch of laughs.
"Zoey come meet the boys!!" Corey demands in a joking way. As I'm walking down stairs I see three boys. But i mainly see a brown haired boy. His ocean blue eyes lit up the room.
"Zoey!" Corey said nudging me to interact with them.
"Oh haha sorry, I'm a bit tired" I confess pretending to rub my head as if I were actually tired.
"Hey, it's Colby" the brown haired boy said.
Colby gave me a joking smile, as if he knew that he was all I could think of. His smile was so soft and melted my heart.
Corey introduces me to the rest of the boys but I couldn't pay attention nor did I want to. All I could think about was Colby.

Ahh sorry this first chapter was kinda short. This is my first story so who knows how it'll go 🤷🏼‍♀️