{2}

After I got introduced to the boys. I went upstairs to finish setting my room up. Corey had knocked on my door, "hey do you want some help?" He asked
"Um sure!"
As we started unpacking boxes and setting up I could hear all the guys come up. They were laughing about something, but their laughs were too loud to understand what they were talking about.
"So, hows everything going?" Corey asked
"Meh it's going. I'm happy to be away from Canada. It was a mess, everything was horrible." I feel tears forming, but I don't want to let Corey know how bad it was. I don't want him to know the pain I went through. I'm pretty sure he could see the pain in my eyes when Corey shook his head in comfort.
"I love you, Zo. Just remember that"
I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. I let them go.

(Coreys POV)
"So how's everything going?" I ask, a bit concerned. Zoey seemed a little different. Well I mean we haven't seen eachother in awhile. But she doesn't have her vibe that she always has.
"Meh it's going. I'm happy to be away from Canada. It was a mess, everything was horrible" i can hear a tremble in her voice. It wasn't just horrible. Her eyes tell me that it was way worse then that. So instead of investigating I just nodded my head, to let her know that I'm here for her.

(Zoey's POV)
After our awkward silence we hear a knock on the door, it was colby. I don't want to embarrass myself so I just keep putting things away. Corey and Colby are out in the hallway talking. Then eventually Corey left, it was just Colby and me. "So you're from Canada, eh?" Colby said with a grin on his face..I could feel myself blushing.
"Yeah I am. Things were getting rough there and I didn't want to stay..so I got into contact with Corey and he let me move in with you guys."
"Wait what part of Canada? I remember Corey saying that you knew brennen, he was visiting his family. We're super close buds!"
Brennen...no not brennen. He knows brennen? Fuck. No no no this can't be happening...

Trust me. I dont hate brennen. I just need this for the story :p