{17}

colby's pov

we get ready to go to the beach and just do regular things for the vlog channel, but we forgot one thing, zoey. "zoey! we're ready to go!" no answer. i get a bit worried so i walk up to her room, she's not there. shit. i look in everyone's room. not there. where the fuck could she be? all the roommates are getting g a bit worried. we all decide to look outside when we notice my car is missing too. did she run away? oh no zoey please. i turn on the vlog camera, i don't know if i'll put this in but oh well.
"uh what's up guys is sam and colby. we're supposed to be doing a vlog for today but we can't find zoey anywhere. which is odd. she's probably just hiding or something." i tell them.

"get in losers we're going shopping!" zoey says pulling up to the front door just like in the mean girls movie. ugh what a dumbass. i point the camera to her and she starts hysterically laughing, then covers her face, "colby turn that shit offfffff" she said shoving her face into her hands, aweh. i turn the camera off, "you kinda got me worried because you weren't answering when we were calling you." i say bringing her into a hug, she just laughed it off.

"take that part out of the video i swear if i find it in there i'm going to kill all of you!" she says

we just laugh at her. we got into the car and i start the vlog up again. zoey is sitting in the back along with corey. she jumps up as fast as she could and stole the aux cord. we give her a judgmental look, "ugh c'mon guys!!! it's good stuff this time alright?"

"whatever you say" corey says punching her on the shoulder. zoey ended up playing things from my playlist. the camera is still on and all of us are jamming out.

zoey's pov

there's one song on this playlist that corey and i used to love. so i put it on and him and i have the biggest scream off. it got to the point where we had to stop because i almost passed out, "zoey! chill out..are you gonna be alright? your face is really white. here drink some water." corey says handing me his water bottle, everything is just so fuzzy, i have no self control. i look at colby and he doesn't seem impressed.

after i got more aware corey and i joked about the whole scenario.

we arrived at the beach, we were gonna go swimming, "zoey come in! it's too hot to be wearing a sweater." he says slowly walking to where i was sitting vlogging them messing around in the water. "i'm good. i like being warm." i turn the camera off and he sits down beside me.

"ohhh yeah..shit sorry." he says knowing why i'm wearing the sweater.

"it's fine, it's not your fault."

"do you still have a bathing suit on underneath?"

"yeah, but i don't want the boys seeing these. i don't want corey to be worried about me all the time again."

"i understand that..but we can go in just together, y'know? i can help you hide them. it's one of the hotter days, i don't want you getting heat stroke or anything." he says with reassurance.

"okay, just yeah don't judge.." i'm worried to just be in my bathing suit. i have scars, everywhere. thighs, stomach, wrists, and even ankles. i've never told colby about them. i'm worried what he's gonna think of it.

"yo lovebirds either get a hotel or get your asses in here!" corey yells splashing water on us.

"we are coming!" i say, with just my bathing suit on. i look at colby to see what he has to say.. "i'm sorry.." i say before allowing him to react. he brings me into a hug.

we boost into the water splashing everyone. "yo zoey are ya gonna get attacked by sharks again?" corey asks,

"shit, you got attacked?" sam asks me

"noooo," i say carrying out the 'o', "when i was younger we went to the beach for the first time with corey's family and i thought a shark was going to attack me but it turned out it was just a fish." the boys all start laughing, "i was four alright?! you'd be scared too"

"mhm yeah totally!" they kinda say in sync.

"whatever, y'all can fuck off" i say splashing water at them.

corey whips out his go pro, oh i swear. if he makes us pose underwater for his intro, i'm going to kill him. he takes it out and starts recording under the water.
"guys can you like do something cool so i can get it for my video? specifically underwater?" the boys go under and pose, colby drags me down also. i decided not to care at this moment. i'm having fun so let me have fun. colby, sam & i are in a circle all clapping our hands and acting like idiots.

"thanks guys. you know i just gotta have that lit intro."

time skip

the sun is setting, colby and i are laying on the beach looking at the scenery. the sun is gorgeous, the water is gorgeous..and colby. he's just so adorable in the sunlight. it's just us, "uh hey, can you ask corey if you can edit the intro? because if there's like anything of my thighs or wrists i don't want them or the audience to accidentally see it..you know? it's just not something i'm super proud of." i ask, expecting some judgemental comment.

"yeah of course. i wouldn't want the roommates or any fans seeing it either."

"well i mean, i practically grew up with corey so he kinda knows about it but he thought i'm all better, he also wasn't super like accepting. we had a huge break because he thought i was doing it for attention and shit like that. but if i was doing it for attention i'd do it right in front of you. i try my best to hide them, and if you end up seeing them then of course it's probably on accident." feel overwhelmed. if corey finds out about this i'm gonna be fucked.

"yeah yeah. hey i don't think that at all, you know that right?" he says putting his arm around me, staring into the ocean.

"thank you, for everything." i say kissing him. he passionately kisses me back, shits getting heated but i don't want the boys to run into this, corey would lose his fucking mind also. "hey, when they get back we can resume this back home" i bit my lip, teasing him. he leans in for one more kiss and i go in but pull away just to tease him even more. "you're gonna have to wait buddy" i say jokingly punching his shoulder.