{10}

(Colby's POV)
As Zoey jumped on my bed and snuggled into me, I felt all the feelings for her. I bit my lip, because I want her. I want her body so badly. She's amazing. She's the love of my life. But she has her eyes on someone else.

"Can we go out and get something to eat maybe?" I ask
"Yeah for sure! Where?"
"I was thinking maybe something casual like IHOP?"
"Yes-let me put makeup on and we can leave!"
Zoey walked out of my room and went back to hers. I just put a take chances shirt and black ripped jeans on.
About 5 long minutes Zoey finally comes back out. Wow she looks adorable. She's wearing sams 3 am shirts, and come cute white ankle jeans. Her hair is in two small buns with the rest down.
"Wow, good day my lady" i day foolishly as I stick my arm out to offer for her to grab it.
"Thank you kind sir" she accepts and bows back.
~~~~~~~~
"C-colby. Look!" Zoey almost spat out her pancakes.
"What is it?"
"Look!" I look to where she's pointing and I see brennen. He doesn't see us but Zoey doing well. She's breathing very heavily, "Zoey, hey I got you, it's okay. Let's go before he sees you"
I pay the bill rush out of there as quickly as possible.
"Colby I hate this!"
"Hate what?" I say rubbing her thigh. Trying to look her in the eyes and keep my eyes on the road.
"J-just that you feel like you need to take care of me, you don't need to. I'm okay, I can handle myself."
"It's not like that, I know I don't need to, but I want to. I want you to be my girl, I want to protect you." I pull over and look her right in the eyes. "Zoey, I like you. Not in a friendly way. I have feelings for you. I care about you. I need to call you mine. I don't know what I would do without you" I notice Zoey is getting teary eyed, "what's wrong?"

(Zoey's POV)
"What's wrong?" Colby asks, nothing. Nothing is wrong. He made my day. He made my entire year. Finally I'm good enough for someone. Fuck-I can't believe what he's saying. I mean he kissed me those two times but one was to get away from brennen, and the other was just a safe kiss. "Nothings wrong Colbs. Thank you for confessing, and this may sound cheesy but I feel the exact same way. Ever since I laid my eyes on you I wanted you. Those feelings grew when you held me and made me feel safe." I say rubbing my wrist indicating about my cuts. "You're always safe with me." Colby says interlocking his soft lips with mine.

"So are we a thing now?" I ask, disconnecting our lips

"Definitely, you're mine!" Colby says biting his lip. We interlock our lips once more before colby starts the car back up and drives us home.
~~~~~~~~~
"Hey guys, where were you?" Corey asks, I run right to him and hug him
"We were just out at IHOP, it's my favourite place to be!" I exclaim.
Colby & I sit on the couch and watch a movie with the boys. The boys decided on "the nun" even though I hate horrors, but Corey needed me to watch this. Sam grabs a bunch of snacks from the cupboards and sits down with Katrina & snuggles with her.
It was only the beginning of the movie and I was already scared, I think Colby knew I scared because he pokes me and whispers "boo!" I jump, smacking him. Colby just looks at me and giggles, then puts his arm around me inviting me to cuddle. Ahhh he's so warm I love it. I ended up falling asleep for most of it until I felt something touch my inner thighs. I open my eyes to see that almost everyone else was asleep but Colby, "what are you doing?" I whisper, laughing.
"You know." He says biting his lip.
"Ugh, you wish!" I respond moving his hand out of my thighs and only giving him a kiss. He groans in disappointment, giving me his puppy dog eyes.
"Not now, everyone's here!"
"Zo, look they're all asleep!"
"Let's wait for the right time, okay? You'll just have to wait." I say, teasing him. He groaned again.
The movie ended and everyone woke up, "Well that was a good movie, hey?" Corey teases me & punches my shoulder.
"Oh yeah, it was sooooooo good" I say rolling my eyes. I got up from the couch and headed to my room to get ready for bed. When I receive an odd message

Unknown: hey baby girl🤤😫