{9}

(Colby's POV)
As soon as I got Zoey's message I came home right away. Corey's sitting on the couch sobbing, "bro what's going on?" I ask, Corey just shakes his head and leaves the house. I'll talk to him later, I need to see zoey. I need to make sure she's okay.
"Zoey, what happened?"
"Like I said we were just laying on the couch watching tv and devyn comes in yelling, I though she was joking but when I left they started screaming at eachother!" Zoey sobs out crying into my shirt, I lay on the bed so it's more comfortable for her. "I don't want to ruin corey & I's friendship. what if I did? I can't take it!" Zoey says, crying even louder.
"It's Corey, y'all knew eachother from birth, you didn't have any other intentions, so he can't hate you and he won't hate you." I reassure her, rubbing her back and kissing her forehead.
"Thank you colby." Zoey sits up and wipes her tears off, she seems pretty calm. "I'm sorry about your shirt" she giggles pointing at my tear soaked shirt. I take it off and let her lay on my bare chest, her hair, so soft, so silky. "Thank you for being here, Zo" I can feel her smile on my chest.
~~~~~~~~~~~

(Zoey's POV)
I love sleeping in Colby's room, he makes me feel safe. Being with him makes me feel safe. But I think I'm being a bit too annoying. I should probably stay in my room for now. As I wake up I'm about to go and finish my room, but Colby's already staring at me with a cute soft smile, "Good morning beautiful" he says biting his lip. I roll my eyes "Mm sure, good morning to you also"
I eventually crawl out of bed I'm still wearing short sleeves and shorts, colby has a sad look on his face, he grabs my wrists where my scars are, I flinch away. "Youre gorgeous with or without these, just know that." He says smiling.  Aw, I feel some tears form, no ones event supported me, or been there for me like he does. I need him. I need to hold him more and more.
I walk out of his room with a tear flowing gracefully down my face. I finally unpack my clothes and realized that I don't have anymore long sleeves that are clean, shit. Colby, he has some, if not sam probably does. Colby's door is closed, I knock "Colby, it's Zo, can I come in?"
"Uhh yeah sure." He says. I walk in and Colby's still on his bed, he has clothes out but he's only in his boxers, "woah Colby damn put some clothes on" I tease him covering my eyes, he laughs. I uncover my eyes and he's still in his boxers, "seriously, I can't take you serious when you're half naked. Can I barrow a long sleeve shirt or sweater? I don't have any clean." I say showing my arms. Colby understands. He gets up and grabs me one of Sams 3 am hoodies. "Thank you." I say while grabbing the shirt and take off my previous band shirt. "Oh, I thought you would've changed in your own room but okay, I like this." Colby says giggling after I turn around and roll my eyes at him "ha ha very funny" I say jumping into his bed after putting the shirt on. Colby just looks me up and down, then bites his lip..again.
"Colby stop! I know you want some of this but ya can't get it man I'm sorry" I say being sarcastic. I really actually want him to want me.