{22}

i wake up to colby rubbing my head. i groan and stretch. "sleepyhead lets go!"

"go where?" i mumble turning around

"i want to take you out to a nice ice cream place i found."

"ughhh okay give me a few" i say pushing myself to get out of bed. i take off the gross medical tape covering my scars and go to re wrap it. but i can't find it. but i can't let him see this. i start pacing back and forth freaking out. he can't find out. he's gonna kill me. i start tearing up. i can feel a panic attack coming...i sit in the corner in a little ball trying to calm myself down but i can't get any air into my system.
colby walks in, i only have a bra on and some shorts, he can see every scar right now, "zoey! are you okay, hey what happened?" he says bringing me into a tight hug. sam walks in aswell hearing colby freakout. "zo, you okay" sam joins in rubbing my back. i untangle myself from sam and colby and give colby a kiss, "yeah i'm okay, i just i don't know what happened"

"are you sure?" they both ask in unison.

"yes. just..give me a second. let me get dressed." sam leaves and colby helps me up. i make sure i hide my forearms as best as possible. i put on of colby's shirts on and hesitantly ask, "hey, babe. do you know where my tape is? my wrist is still sore. i don't know what happened to it"

"oh shit yeah it's right here." he says throwing me the tape, "need me to wrap it for you." i freeze.

"yeah. it's okay. i got it. thanks though."

after wrapping my arm we go out for the ice cream, it was so amazing. we also took some cute photos. when we got back colby instantly went to have a shower and get ready for his party. he seems rushed, "everything alright colby," i say walking into our bathroom, catching colby half naked.

"yeah shit i just forgot that the party is actually tonight. i thought it was in a few days." he laughs. i sit myself on the counter once he gets into the shower. i play 'Saturday nights' by Khalid, and sing my heart out. colby peeps his head out of the shower curtain. he gestures for the towel and i pass it to him. he wraps himself up and comes out, "zoey...really you sure everything is okay? i know who you are when you play these specific songs, did someone hurt you? do i have to kill a bitch" colby tries to say in a soft tone.
fuck it. i slowly reveal the tape off my wrist and expose myself. colby puts his hands over my forearms then holds my hands.
"it's okay.." he reassured me. "i love you. we all love you. you don't have to hide stuff like this from me remember? i'll never judge you for it."

i don't give him any eye contact. "well..are you sure you love me? your fans keep saying shit. i don't know if i should believe them or not...babe i don't know what to do or feel. but i don't feel like ANY of you want me here. well, your fans don't want me here, and they're the most important...you gotta keep them happy..i know how they feel i was once there too. i know the pressure is hard and i can be out"-

"what do you mean they're saying shit?" colby cuts me off. i grab my phone and show him the screenshots.
"they fucking hate me." i start crying more. colby put the phone down and i could see he was so angry. i was scared..he's never been this angry before. i didn't know what was gonna happen. but all he did was take me into this big hug.

"zoey i'm fixing this right fucking now" i can see some tears forming. "i love you so much. you will ALWAYS come before them. Zoey, you're the fucking spotlight of my life. i know that being with you i can take a breath, i don't have to put on this mask. i need you. i want you. i love you. just..this is bullshit. all of it. please just know that they will never come before you. they're pissed that i have you? oh well. good." he starts crying, i can see the disappointment in his eyes.

"after the party we can discuss this more, go, have fun! you need to have this fun. i love you and we can figure this out later. let loosee" i say wiping those tears.

"are you sure you want me to go? i can stay"

i roll my eyes, "No i'm okay stop crying man up and get outta here bro!!" he just laughs. i spent the entire night feeling like absolute shit while watching netflix with sam. he didn't go for some reason.

"i um..told colby.."
sam looks concerned, "it went well...i think. but colby might need some space..i don't know honestly. i just...couldn't..i don't know i just yeah." i stumble upon words trying not to cry.

"yeah no i get it. he's definitely not angry at you don't worry. are you okay?"

i hull and just put my head on his chest, "this is just crazy. i don't know if i'm supposed to be okay or not...i will be.."

a/n i'm sorry i haven't updated this in awhile. here's a chapter. im almost done school so i'll write over summer!! but idk since i haven't been as into this story as i used to everything's just kinda all over the place and i am so sorry about that. i'll probably re read the entire thing to get the vibes that i was having. sorry though!!!