{3}

Colby's POV

"Yeah...I um met him" zoey said. She seemed a bit unsure of herself and a bit uncomfortable. I don't know what to do. I think I did something wrong. I'm just gonna leave, "Thats cool, um me and the guys are going out later, for a video. I'd love for you to join us!" I said, trying to make her less uncomfortable.
"I'm pretty busy, plus I just can't really handle being out with a bunch of people, Y'know?"
"Yeah I get that. If you change your mind just let us know." I said walking out of her room and down with everyone.

"Im gonna go let zoey know we're leaving and make sure that she didn't change her mind, go wait out in the car for me" I said halfway up the stairs. I was about to open Zoey's door but all I hear is her sobbing. I knock, to let her know I'm here.
"Corey?!" She pleaded
"No, it's Colbs, are you okay?" I question opening up her door slowly.

(Zoeys POV)
No not brennen. I came here to get away from him. Not to be closer. My body filled with shock and panic. I fall against my wall, curling up into a ball and crying. "Why me?!" I wish it wasn't me. I hear the front door close, I'm alone..I look at my scarred wrist, then all of my bruises and scratches from what he did to me. The names he called me, the things he did..that's all I could think about. I want this pain to end. I got myself up off the floor and grabbed my razor. I take it and slide it across my wrist, making a bigger wound then usual. I'm crying even more. "Just one more" I keep telling myself, still allowing the cuts to be made. There's a decent amount of blood pouring out of my arm. I finally stop, I'm sitting there staring at what I just did. "It's your fault you depressed slut!" Those words kept replaying in my mind. And then I hear a knock, I hope it's Corey. I've been to scared to tell him what happened, but if he sees me like this then I have to. "Corey?" I plead, hoping it was him.
"No it's colbs, are you okay?" He then opens the door..I'm no where near a sweater so I just cover my wrist behind me. Hiding the blade behind me.
"Hey hey hey..." he says, sitting down beside me comforting me, "what's going on?" He asks, as he gets a phone call from the guys. He picks up, "guys I'm not feeling well, I'm staying home. Go without me" he hung up his phone and put his arm around me.

(Colby's POV)
I told the boys that I wasn't coming because I just couldn't let Zoey be this way. I feel like she needs company. So I put my arm around her to let her know I care. As I was putting down my phone, I see a razor blade. I then took a look at her wrist. "Zoey...w-what happened?" I ask, concerned for her well being.
"Nothing don't worry about it" she says and shrugs me off. Now I'm really starting to be concerned, "Zoey, are you cutting yourself?" I grab her wrist and confront her. I see more tears join her eyes. She says nothing, so I pull her in and hug her. "It's okay, you can talk to me" I whisper. She grabs me tighter, then let's go.