{18}

smut warning lol

zoey's pov

we got inside the mansion and colby and i headed up to our bedroom. colby has to put away something downstairs, leaving me alone in my room while i'm waiting for him. sam walks in, "hey..so uh i had fun tonight."

"yeah, me too! it was the most fun i've had in a long time."

"and er..i saw your scars. i didn't want to say anything in front of anyone but i just want you to know i'm here to talk...i really like you. as a sister. you feel like a better sister than my own. and i want to just be there. like fill any emptiness you might have. yknow?" he says sitting beside me on my bed.

"thank you, sam. this really means so much to me. i think of you as an older brother, also. so yeah if i need to go talk to anyone i'm gonna go to you. and i'm sorry you saw them..i really didn't want to show anyone anything."

we both hug, i snuggle my head into his chest, "thank you sam" i mumble. colby comes in the room, we unhug. "hey colby," i say, hinting at sam to leave. as he gets to the door he turns around, winks and words, "use protection." then bits his lip playfully. i roll my eyes at him
colby grabs my face in his hands, and starts kissing me. i go up and close the door, "buddy, you don't have to wait anymore." i say biting my lip. i give him permission to take my shirt off. he hesitates, "what's wrong? am i doing something wrong?" i ask, worried. i mean it's my first time and what if i'm doing something wrong?

"no, you're not doing anything wrong. i just want to make sure you want this."

"yes, cole robert brock, i am. i'm ready for this. i want this.."

"alright..i guess we shall get started eh?" colby says.

he takes his shirt off and i take mine off. things get a little heated. but i'm so confused..i expected it to be like rough and shit, like colby calling me his baby girl and stuff like brennen did. but colby didn't, he was soft, and easy.

colby's pov

i could tell that zoey was very insecure about her body because of everything that happened. but i went slow, i'm making sure she's comfortable. i don't like being kinky during intercourse, it's just gross. i shot zo a comforting smile before i entered her, "is this okay?" i ask

"yeah..still adjusting." she says. i start slow...

sams pov

i invited katrina over for a little bit while colby is up with zoey. we are sitting in the living room watching a movie when all of a sudden we hear zoey and colby laugh with a mixture of moans.

"woah looks like they're having a good time." kat giggles.
a couple minutes later colby and zoey walk down stairs, we're staring at them. we start giggling then they shop eachother a look and start laughing too.

"did you guys have fun?" kat asks, i start laughing cause zoey went all red

"oh yeah. best time ever." colby answered

"you guys are LOUD" i say, giving zo a look. she rolls her eyes and laugh.

"mhm sure we are." zoey responds.

"whatever it happens, we all gotta have fun sometime." colby says. they sit down on the couch with us.

zoey's pov
i feel embarrassed on how loud i was.but i mean it happens, right? yeah whatever. kat comes up to my room after we got bored of the shows colby & sam we're watching.

"aghhhh i'm so proud girlie." she whispers. we just kinda freak out together silently so the boys don't hear anything.
"was it good?"

"i think so?" we say laughing. she hugs me. "i should tell devyn she'd be proud." i say remembering everything we went through..yeah she would be proud. fuck. i miss her. i sit down on my bed stare at the ceiling and think of all the good times. and i just had to fuck it all up.
"don't worry about it. you guys had a small fight i'm sure she'll be happy. she'll be happy for you and happy to get a message from you. just text her." kat hands me my phone

z: hey devyn..i know we aren't on good terms or anything but i want to let you know that i did it. what you wanted me to do. colby and i had sex. i thought you should know.

devyns pov

*beep beep*
i get a message from zoey..i haven't heard from her in awhile. wow. i kinda miss her. but she hurt me. and i dont know how to feel or react.