{6}

(Zoeys POV)

As Colby and I are rushing downstairs I see him. I knew I'd have to face him at some point...I'm just not ready. Brennen stares at me with a malicious grin. Colby's grabbing my hand hard, glaring at brennen, "what do you want?"
"Oh nothing colby, I just wanted to see your new roommate.." brennen says approaching me. I can feel my body shake. I think colby feels it too.
"Well, shes not just a roommate. She's my girlfriend" colby says grabbing me and kissing me, "now back the fuck off"
Brennen seemed intimidated and backed off.
girlfriend? what? and he kissed me. Before we enter Colby's car he pulls me in for another hug. "You okay"
"I am now, thank you"
We both get into the car, "oh by the way, I'm sorry for the whole girlfriend thing and kissing you thing. I just wanted brennen to know that you're off limits."
"Oh no don't be sorry, I understand haha" I chuckle awkwardly, "what do you mean 'off limits?'" I say trying to maybe spark something.
"Well, I-I dont really know" Colby seems nervous, he did his cute giggle, then we drove off somewhere. Colby took us to an abandoned mall i think? Yeah I'm pretty sure, that's what it looks like. Him and I chill there for a bit, I thought he was gonna be filming but I guess not.
After a good three hours I check the time 5:50pm. Colby realizes what time it is and grabs my arm and pulls me up a thousand stairs till finally we reach the roof. He allows me to go first-wow its so gorgeous up here. And you could see the sun wanting to peak out. I was sitting in astonishment. I could tell that colby was staring at me. I turn around and look at him, Colby smiles. it wasn't a normal smile. It was a softer smile. I turn back around, look at the view of the city, I can feel a couple of tears come. It's so gorgeous. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but here, with Colby.
Colby walked slowly up to me and put his arm around my shoulders. I face him and bring him into a hug. He sees my tears and wipes them off with his thumb "thank you, thank you for bringing me here. Thank you for absolutely everything." I say staring right at him, his eyes glistening at me. He smiles and brings me in for a kiss.
After our kiss Colby looks at me, bites his lip and blushes. I start crying in his arms and Colby holds me.