{21}

i woke up kinda early, and headed downstairs to use the bathroom because corey was showering. sam was sitting on the couch. he notices me and walks over to me and sits on the island.

"are you okay?" he asks

"yeah why?" i ask with a nervous giggle

sam starts to softly grab my wrist, i pull away. we both just stare at eachother for an awkward amount of time, "can i see? i know you're hurting. i want to be there for you." he says softly
i slowly raise up my sleeves and show him, "sam, i'm ok honestly. they're old." i say lying

"i'm so sorry. we all love and support you. i'll do anything to help you." he says. i can hear his voice hurt. i just look up and hug him, "thank you sam" we hug for longer than usual. "please don't tell colby. i want him to think i'm getting better, please?" he nods,

"you should tell him when you're ready to. i'm sure he won't be disappointed. he loves you so much. i'm assuming you saw the comments and probably got dms about our most recent video"

"yeah i did. it kinda hurt. but i'm fine. i just don't want him to think i'm too broken or something." i say kinda chuckling to hide the awkwardness.

As i walk upstairs i wasn't looking and ran right into colby, "oh good morning." he says chuckling.

"how are you feeling? you partied hard last night"

"my head is just killing me." he says. i bring him into a hug, "aww my poor baby." i say sarcastically and walk back to my bedroom. i close the door and lock it. i throw myself on my bed and just think. why am i like this? sam must be wrong. i must be hurting colby. like ew who would want to put up with my dumbass.
i hear a knock on my door and i responded

"come in." colby opens the door and sits beside me on the bed.

"wanna help me film a video?" he asks, "i bought this thing called an 'airtrak' i have no clue what it's used for but it's like an air mattress but i think people do flips on it, here i'll show you." he grabs my hand and brings me downstairs. "i want to do a slip and slide montage." he says, looking for my approval.

"oh my god it's one of these!" i exclaim. i've always wanted one as a adolescent, "i would beg my mom for this."

"oh?" colby says, he seems confused.

"oh yeah i forgot to tell you i did gymnastics. you flip on these. the air or something can benefit your tumbling pass." colby seems even more confused, "never mind." i laugh.

"well..i was thinking we could blow it up and do a slip & slide. then maybe after we could stay out all night on it with sam or something like that."

"yeah i love it!"

i went upstairs to shower and get ready for the day while colby & sam put air into it. i look out colby's window and watch the boys have fun together. ugh colby's so cute with the little smile of his. i reach for my phone and take a snapchat video of his smile, he notices and playfully bites his lip, 'pretending' to act sexy, he just looked like a goofball. sam looks confused and turns around. he looks back at colby and starts laughing. i meet the boys downstairs, i'm in a "Take Chances" black tee shirt that's colby's and some Nike Pro shorts. the boys are in their swimsuits, they each have an "XPLR" shirt on.

"are you guys ready to film, zoey you have a swimsuit?" sam asks

"yup" i say

"hey guys it's sam and colby, and we are joined again with zoey!" sam introduces me.
"today we are going to be turning this into a slip in slide!"

we made it into a slip and slide then the boys started taking their shirts off and they're just in swimsuits.

"yo zoey come join us." colby says as they're soaking wet in the pool and i'm just standing by the camera filming them.

"it's okay i can keep filming i say. colby mouths "you okay?" i shake my head yes in response. he gets out of the pool and comes over to me.

"come on zo, let's have some funnn!" he says. grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him.

"ugh fine!" i say kissing him and then taking my shirt off to reveal my navy blue bikini top with anchors on them. colby checked me out then bit his lip, "colbyyy!" i laugh smacking his chest.
i didn't really feel comfortable as i have new scars on my arms. but i covered them with tape and just said that my wrists got sore lots. he believed me but sam probably thought that i was just trying to cover the 'old' scars because viewers made fun of me the last time we tried hiding it.
i put my hair up into a messy bun and ran right into the airtrak, sliding right into the pool.
we all ran holding hands and standing up. it was rough, colby slipped and fell before we got into the water causing me to also fall with him and sam tripped over all of us landing in the pool face first. colby was lying there just dead inside, so i walked up and helped his fat ass up. then we go and check to see if sam was okay-which he was- after that we wrapped up the video and i went to shower the pool water out of my hair, then i heard a knock at the bathroom door, "uh hello?" i ask.

colby walks in, "babe! what are you doing. i'm showering!" colby just laughs.

colby just sits on the counter while i'm still showering, "uh are you just gonna wait for me..?" i say confused

"i mean yeah why not?"

"if you're wanting what i think your wanting, this ain't the way you're getting it."

"ha you're actually really cute" he says laughing.

i finish showering, "colby can you pass me the towel please?" he passes me one for my hair and one for my body. we walk out he grabs me a big shirt from his room while i'm in some plaid pj shorts. i put the shirt on, hes still in my room, looking at my polaroid photo wall. i take the towel out of my hair and put my chin on his shoulder. "whatcha lookin at?" i ask,

"oh i was just curious. plus i was waiting for you."

"oh okay. today was fun babe, thanks." i say into his shoulder. he pulls me into a hug. he picks me up bridal style and lays me on my bed. we both lay there, i can't stop looking into his beautiful eyes. i put some netflix on-the office, of course- and i lay my head on his chest.

"when would you be down to film that overnight video?" he asks me,

"anytime works. what's your plans?"

"well, i think most of the house is going to a party in a few days. do you want to come?"

"uhm i'm not ready yet to be partying, y'know? cause like alcohol, random guys."

"oh shit sorry. yeah do you want me to stay home with you? i know sam isn't going so he'll be here."

"no jeez if you wanna go party go party! don't feel like i'm gonna have to be slowing you down."

"okay fine. i'll go. even though i just got back from another one.."

"oh yeah, buddy your head isn't gonna feel too good. are you sure you want to go?" i ask

"yeah well elton, jake and brennen are going on a tfil trip so this is kinda a farewell to elton and jake. they'll be gone for three months."

"oh shit yea! maybe i'll stop by earlier to say goodbye."

"so for that video...?" he asks,

"wanna do it maybe this weekend so you'll have time to edit and give your head a break?"

"sure, but that isn't gonna be the only head that will need a break."

"colby! oh my god! so what you're saying that you're gonna jack off so much that you'll be sore. ah great." i scream at the ridiculous comment he made.

"well..i'm uh hoping you'd want to do it for me..? maybe..?" he seems to keep going with the sarcastic jokes.

"colbyyyyyyy noooo you horny fuck!"

"awe babe pleasseeeee." he's giving me those puppy dog eyes

"nah you wish." i say he drops it and colby ends up falling asleep, i curled up and huddled myself into his chest, falling asleep to the beat of his heart.