{5}

(Zoeys POV)

"Hey baby girl..how are you?" Brennen says pushing me up against the hot tub.
"Brennen..stop, go!!" I scream. this is the first time he's done this. At this point there's nothing left to do. So I just sit and wait for it to be over.
I wake up, sobbing. I accidentally woke colby up too.
"Hey, zo what's wrong ?"
"It's just flashbacks. of everything"
I lay back down, we're staring at eachother. Colby wipes a tear from my face. He pulls me into another comfort hug, but this time he kissed my forehead. "Don't worry, you're safe with me"
Like omg omg I can hear his heart beat ahhh he smells sooo good. but what if he actually doesn't like me? What if he's just doing this to help me. Corey explained to me how colby is super caring. I don't know. But I still held him as hard as I possibly could.

(Colby's POV)

"So what did you and Zoey do last night?" Sam asks me.
"Shut up, bro."
"So I'm assuming that means you didn't try to make a move?" Sam sounds disappointed.
"No, it's just, long story. I helped her through something and we spent the night watching movies and we ended up falling asleep together. That's all. She's probably just needing someone to understand her and comfort her. I'm like 98% sure she doesn't like me."
"Mm whatever you say then" Sam rolls his eyes jokingly and goes back into the house to grab something. I take my shirt off and jump into the pool.
"Boo!"
"AHH" I scream. "Zoey you scared the crap outta me, why don't you come and swim?"
"Um I better not..it's probably not okay. what if people see?" as she holds up her arms.
"Oh yeah, I guess. are you feeling any better?" I ask as she's walking closer towards me. She sits beside me, with her feet in the water.
"I mean I feel great now that I have a personal body guard" she says giggling. Awe she's so adorable. I just want to make sure she's okay. I think I'm starting to like her. I want to do everything for her.
"Hey I have a place I think you'd like to see. We'd have to go during the sunrise though."
"Oh? Sure!" Zoey says pushing me back into the water and running back into the house..damn, I like her.

(Zoey's POV)

I'm upstairs searching through my boxes of clothes I still have yet to unpack. I'm trying to find a cute outfit to wear. He wants to take me somewhere to see the sunset. I have to look cute. I have to take a shot if I get one, but I won't be able to if I be looking ugly. All of a sudden Colby runs into my room, he looks stressed, "what's going on?"
"You and me need to leave NOW"
"Colby, what's going on?" He doesn't respond..he just takes me arm and leads me down stairs.