{24}

"so colby thinks that we are sleeping together.." i close the door so we are outside in the hallway alone, "yeah i know, he just asked me about that. after he showed me a cute ass video of us. you told him no of course right? also do you know why he thinks this?"
"fans have 'leaked' photos of us. it's so stupid. clearly isn't you nor me." i can see the hurt in sams eyes. we..we would never.
"well, sam we didn't do anything so you don't need to worry. okay? don't cry. it's just some stupid thing, they hate me remember?" i bring him into a hug. he's crying on my shoulder. "thank you, zo. i love you. i hope you know this"
"i love you too man, i'm always here." i reply comforting sam.

"bye colby, bye guys. have fun. stay safe though. text me if you're staying over!" i say to the boys as they leave for their party. it's quite far out and they will probably be doing loads of drinking so they all made plans to crash there, except they didn't know for sure if they're staying the night or not. either way sam and i practically have the whole house to ourselves.

i head upstairs to just lay in bed. i can hear sam following behind me, "mind if i join?" sam asks, a innocent smile appears on his face.
"sure, i was just gonna watch some netflix."
"ooh i'll go grab some snacks!" sam says, he's being really odd tonight. why is he being all child like, i mean he is sam, but still it's kind of odd after our talk the other night.

we decided to watch movies in sams room, as he has the bigger bed. we both change into our pajamas, i just stole another one of colbys shirts and some shorts, sam in sweats and a muscle shirt, i don't know what they're called, i want to say tank top but that just brings the image of a spaghetti strap top that girls wear. so, like men's tank tops. anyway, it's like 12 am and we've already eaten all the snacks we prepared, so this time i volunteered to go down and get some more. as i entered the kitchen i started to grab all the junk food we had, it was all the gross stuff colby and everyone else likes, so i had to make some snacks. but my lack of creativity and just pure hunger really stumped the deliciousness of what i was making.

i was ready to haul up all the remainders of food when sam joined me, "hey need some help?" he laughed at my struggle, "uh yes please, the rest is over there" i say pointing to the island. as sam walked past me through the narrow standing area of the kitchen, i noticed a feeling, almost like a hand on my butt. but not accidentally. i turn around a faced sam, he just laughed, "dude i'm teasing, plus it's a small space, what do you expect me to do walk with my hands in the air as if i'm being arrested?" he laughed, "for real though, i'm sorry. i realized it was gonna be inevitable so i just went along, to see your reaction" he says, holding my shoulder. he seemed genuine enough.

it was about two in the morning, i woke up startled by a slam of doors, "oh shit" i said as i i realized what was happening. the boys were home but they're usually good at not slamming doors so i knew something was up, then i noticed how i fell asleep, my head on sams chest. i rush to see colby, he won't open his door, "colby? let me in babe" i plead. i eventually hear his footsteps getting louder and louder. he opens the door and i then see it on his face, he saw. "colby hey look it's not what it looked..." i didn't even get to finish my sentence when he grabbed me and pulled me into his room.

"zoey, i think it's clear what was going on!" he yells in a whisper to not wake anyone. i start to cry.
"colby it was an honest mistake i swear!" i shout back, i surprisingly didn't smell any alcohol on him, did he drink at all?
"how could that be a mistake" he emphasized the mistake.
"i...i just it was late and i don't even remember but trust me i wouldnt...this didn't mean anything!!" i was sobbing at this point.
he grabs my scarred wrist, "this...this isn't a mistake" his voice softened within seconds, pointing at all my scars,
"what? is this what you're upset about?" i asked
"yeah! zo, you can tell me when you feel like this, you can come to me about anything. i'm upset that i heard it from my best friend before i heard it from you." his eyes start to water.
"i..i was going to tell you, i just thought i could wipe it off and pretend like nothing ever happened, to stay sane..but i thought you meant about how i was sleeping with sam.." my whole body fills with relief.
"zoey, i know that didn't mean anything, it was more adorable actually sam and i laughed at you about it. but then i saw them, sam told me earlier but i didn't want to believe him, cause u knew you'd come straight to me-or so i thought." i wiped my dried tears off with the new ones streaming down my face. i hug colby.

i slept with colby right beside me, holding me. until i woke up again but this time to me grinding against his leg, i must've had some wet dream about him. i cover colbys bare skin with kisses. he wakes up, kisses me back. he takes his shirt completely off leaving me amused, but wanting more. he took his sweatpants off, leaving him with just his boxers exposed. he suggested for me to do the same, but my scars made me nervous, colby knew that.
"hey...it's okay. you don't need to worry about them anymore, they aren't frightening" colby says to try and soothe me. he suggests for me to take my shirt off, which would leave my breasts exposed. i wasn't quite comfortable with that yet, "not yet" i responded, setting his hand down to my shorts. i pulled them off leaving me in my Victoria's Secret lacy black underwear.
"can i...can i resume where we were?" he asks. i nod sending his fingers down my panties. i could feel butterflies form with every single one of his touches. he starts rubbing my clit with his whole hand. holy shit this mans got some skills.
"colby oh holy shit" i moaned into a kiss. once i got closer to finishing colby wouldn't let me. he abruptly stopped and shoved a finger inside. he was going slow, exploring the surface of me.
"fuck" i moaned out as he reached a spot that made me feel something i've never felt before. colby could tell that it was my spot. he smirked and inserted another finger, touching that same spot inside me that just shot pleasure all around. i fisted the sheets as this wave of pleasure took over. colby then started pumping his fingers, each pump got harder and further in me sending me over the edge.
during my orgasm i moved my hands from the sheets to just holding colby, watching his satisfaction when i started to shake at his movements. i was a moaning disaster. sorry roommates, you'll understand.
i had to force colby out of me because i just couldn't handle it anymore, colby licks his fingers that are covered in my juices.
"shall you go again?" he asked, smacking his lips together.
"haha very funny" i went to go move onto him to pleasure him back but my muscles just melts vibrating at every movement. i whip out his long shaft, admiring the beauty of something i've never gotten to fully play with before.
i spat on my hands and began stroking him. he continually groaned-his groan almost sounded like he was missing something, or craving it. i took one look at this long thick penis i was holding, took a deep breath and shoved the whole thing into my mouth. i didn't know what to expect as it's my first time. but colby enjoyed it, so i went faster and deeper like he did with me.
"zoey holy shit...i'm gonna come, stop!" he exclaims with little to no breathe. i release my mouth from him "let me finish you off" i poured.
"can i finish inside you?" he asked, shocking my whole body. i mean two fingers felt so good. imagine something twice as thick and twice as long. i started to crave him to be inside me the more to started to kiss me.
he rolled a condom on and got on top of me so he could do the controlling. "i'm gonna be gentle, don't worry" he reassured me. i wasn't even nervous to put it in, but now i am due to colbys comment.
"will it hurt? as it's my first?" i asked, expecting him to not know.
"no, zo i'll be gentle, remember?" i believed him and rested my head down to relax. he entered me slowly and holy shit it hurt but once it was in and he slowly started to pump i more felt pleasure take over. i moaned every time he pumped as far as he could into me.
"holy fuck, go faster. FASTER" i'm yelling, craving him so badly i'll switch roles. there's no more pain i'm basically running on adrenaline. this was a feeling i LOVED. colby was thrusting as fast as he could, i was trying to hold my orgasm for him to come close but i couldn't hold it much longer, "colby, colby i'm sorry but i have to let go.." i whimper. letting the orgasm take full control of me. colby pumps as hard as he can, and rubs my clit. my whole body is filled with a whole new feeling. i'm yelling colbys name almost every second now, letting everyone in the house know that i've hit my high. i'm finally resting from my high when colbys thrusts get sloppier. his tip is vibrating a bit. he then sighs and pulls out and rips the condom off.
"that was something else holy shit" he said to me as i made my way to shower.

a/n hi guys i'm back. i've never written a sex scene before so i hope it's decent? pls leave me constructive criticism if you're not satisfied so i can work on it in future scenes. i don't plan on making the story much longer though.