Chapter 2 - Fight

Later that day, Virgil was out, sitting on the top of a building. In suit of course, he wouldn't dare risk being talked to. The view was insanely pretty that night, it was sunset and from the tall city building you could see pretty much all of it.

A pink sky, usually white clouds painted golden yellow and light shades of orange, the sun sinking bellow the horizon. It was warm and there was a nice warm breeze in the air.

He heard a footsteps behind him.

Shit.

Virgil attempted to hop up and defend himself but was quickly grabbed by the wrists, on his right held by the hero labelled "M" who everyone knew as Morality for being kind and like a dad to citizens. "L" on his right, Logic, the smartest of the heroes.

"Aha! Finally foul villain, you'll be vanquished! Don't try anything dumb, Anxiety." The last hero spoke, Prince as everyone called him. An infuriatingly smug look on his face.

"L-let me go!" Virgil stuttered, eyes flaring purple behind the mask.

"No! You need to chill out, we're not gonna hurt you." Prince said again, Virgil feeling like he was about to cry. That he couldn't be sure, they hadn't hesitated to hit him before. He paused and used his powers to teleport himself out of the heroes grasp, Morality gasping.

"How- what?" Logic said quickly, immediately diving for Virgil again. When the villain tried to run away, he found himself cornered by a forcefield Prince had created. When Logic grabbed him at full force, his head hit against the forcefield and he immediately blacked out.

~~~~~

"What do we do? We can't just leave him here." Morality said quickly, looking over the passed out villain.

"Well we can't exactly take him home either, can we?" Logic quipped, finding no bleeding on the head.

"Well we can..." Prince said. "We caused this, we have to make sure he isn't dead."

"He- what?!" Morality screeched, Anxiety flinching slightly even as he was passed out.

"He's not dead, his breathing and heart rate are steady plus he just reacted." Logic observed quickly.

"So are we taking him to a hospital of taking him home?" Morality asked, frowning slightly.

"Home. A hospital will raise many questions plus we don't even know who this guy is." Prince said quickly.

"Can... Can we take his mask off? I know we shouldn't but it's not making it easier..." Morality replied, reaching for the villains purple mask.

"P- Morality you can't do that it's cliche!" Prince whined, Logic then rolling his eyes and taking off the villains mask.

"This guy is... handsome." Morality noted.

"Stop falling in love! He's a villain!" Prince said quickly.

~~~~

The three heroes carried Anxiety home, unknowing of his real name or his identity in general. They wanted to make sure he was okay, Logan felt especially bad.

"I- I could've hurt him really badly... what if I put him in a coma or caused brain damage I-"

"Logic! Take a deep breath and chill out, he will be fine. You didn't push him that hard." Roman said gently, grabbing his hand gently in a comforting motion.

When they arrived at their door, Patton laid Anxiety on the couch gently, taking off his cape handing it to Roman once again.

Patton watched Anxiety as the other two changed and put their suits away, Logan finding black jeans and a hoodie for their new guest.

Patton changed the man out of his villain-y aesthetic into the clothes and laid him back on the couch, folding the other outfit and setting it on the table.

"He has so many bruises..." Patton mumbled to Logan, who immediately engulfed him in a hug.

"Maybe he has a bad home life or is in a bad relationship." Logan said, gently rubbing Pattons back to calm him, unknowing that the three of them were the cause.

~~~~

Virgil woke up, groaning softly and looking around. He didn't recognize this place, he didn't know where he was. He instantly panicked, jumping off the couch.

Patton ran in.
"Oh my gosh! You're awake! Are you doing okay, how are you feeling?" He asked quickly, Virgil only panicking more at the sudden talking.

"Wh-where a-am I? Wh-who a-are you?" Virgil asked quickly. He looked around, vision starting to spin.

"Hey, hey calm down!" Patton said, walking over to help Virgil.

"Everything's gonna be okay."