Chapter 15: Oh No

Warnings: Punching, Electrocution, Threats, Gagging, Blindfolding, Kidnapping, Blood

Logan felt a blow on his head. The next thing he knew he was sitting in a pitch black room, in a cold metal chair. His hands were tied together, same with his ankles. He then felt a rough fabric against his face, suddenly he realized the room was not pitch black, he was just blindfolded.

"H-Hello?" Logan groaned out.

"HE'S AWAKE!" Remus yelled loudly, Deception suddenly appearing in front of him.

"Ah hello Logan~. How wonderful to see you." Deception cooed. Logan frowned and tried to start untying his bindings with his telekenesis.

"Hey, I see that. Logan, all we need is cooperation and everything will be fine. All we want is Virgil, and control of the city." Deception hummed.

"We miss himmmmm." Remus whined. Logan frowned.

"You both know i'm never gonna give him up." Logan said. He was suddenly greeted by an incredible pain on his left cheek. He had been punched. Logan flexed his jaw slightly.

"Punching? Really? It's gonna take more than that." Logan said. Deception smirked, unknowingly to Logan.

"Oh, there's gonna be so much more, and so much worse." Deception said. "You have one last chance to give up before things get rough." Logan shook his head.

"I told you i'm never- ahh!" Logan yelped, being shocked by the chair he was in. He then felt something connect with his eye, head bouncing backwards. Another punch. Logan groaned softly.

"Any last words?" Remus cooed?

"I can still talk, dipshit." Logan hummed. Remus let out a growl. Logan then realized what Remus had meant. There was now a gag around his mouth. Logan tried to yell but it was incredibly muffled. Then the chair shocked him again, Logan gaining a punch to the nose, Logan feeling blood begin to drip down his face.

"Remus, you have a new plaything." Deception said, Logan's heart sinking at those words. He was now left in the hands of the psychopath.

~~~~~

Patton screamed. Roman immediately ran in the room, followed quickly by Virgil.

"What is it? Are you okay?" Roman asked. Patton held out his phone, Roman taking it and dropping it at what he saw. Virgil picked it up, heart stopping. Oh god... Logan. The logical man was beaten, bleeding, bruised, and blindfolded. Tied to a chair, and clearly passed out. Under was a text message.

"Give us Virgil and control of the city, and you'll get your precious Logan back. Failure to comply will result in Remus doing some unspeakable yet fatal things to your boyfriend."

Virgil paled slightly.
"I've gotta go. They'll kill him, or fucking- I don't know. But it won't be good. I gotta go back." He said quickly.

"Virgil- Virgil no. We're not gonna let you just go back. They're not good people." Roman said, taking Virgil by the arm. Virgil got Roman off of him.

"I have to. They'll kill Logan- they- so quickly... he'll be dead in a snap of your fingers." Virgil growled. He texted Deception back.

"It's Virgil. I'm coming. Kill him before I get there and there will be hell to pay."

"See you soon."