Chapter 14 - Logan?!

THIS CHAPTER HAS NO SPOILERS for Putting Others First - Selfishness vs. Selflessness

Trigger warnings: Kidnapping, Blood, Heights, Choking

Enjoy

~~~~~

Logan was watching from the top of the building.

"Nothing really going on tonight." He mumbled to himself, hopping to the next building over. The view from the top of a building seven stories high was surprisingly cool, even for being in a busy city.

"Hello, Logan." A voice murmured.

"Sup fucker?!" A second asked.

Logan turned around, looking. Two men stood behind him, one rather refined looking and one looking... a little crazy to be honest.

"I don't know a Logan." Logan said, trying to lie his way out of this situation.

"Wow, congratulations. What a sweet little lie." The taller one said smoothly. Logan looked them over quickly. 

The taller one wore a black cape, a yellow spandex shirt with long sleeves which led down to black gloves. Black leggings lined his legs. There was a yellow mask with green-hued scales all over it. Short brown hair floofed all around his face.

The shorter one had a black mask with green lining, and a lime green tank top on. There was black leggings on that one as well, which had had lime green roses sewn down the sides. It reminded him of Roman.

Roman.

Logan quickly pressed the call button on his watch before muting the sound completely. 

"So, Logan. We can do this the easy way or the hard way. All we want is for you and your buddies to stop doing your super hero stuff. We want control of this city. And we want Virgil back." The taller one said.

"I think you're in no place to negotiate with me. Do you two have names?" Logan asked, standing up from his crouched position.

"Tell him." The taller said, looking to the other.

"My name is-." One said said, giggling as the taller smacked them over the head.

"I'm Deception. This idiot is Bandit." Deception said.

"Where have I heard those before...?" Logan thought to himself, taking a deep breath. He then realized the other names. Logan's eyes glowed light yellow, various sharp objects floating up from the floor of the roof. A couple nails, a metal sheet currently folding itself into a sharp point. Deception's eyes widened slightly.

"You two are the supervillans. We've been trying to get you for years." Logan said sternly.

"And yet you haven't got us." Bandit cooed teasingly.

"Shut it. I've got Prince listening right now, he's on his way to help." Logan said. The objects were slowly floating closer to he villans, circling around them.

"Bandit?" Deception muttered, the other smirking.

"Go for it." Deception growled. Bandit and Deception immediately ducked under Logan's weapons, Logan gasping and going to combat Bandit.

Bandit threw punch after punch, Logan blocking nearly every one. There were a few heavy punches landed on Logan's stomach.

Logan landed a good blow to Bandit's nose, blood rushing down their face. Bandit started giggling at the pain, before pointing behind Logan. Just as Logan turned to look, he felt a hand on his throat.

"Hey, nerd? What's the max amount of Newtons the human neck can take?" Deception asked, fingers wrapping around Logan's neck tighter. Logan choked, trying to get some air. Deception stood on the edge of the building, holding Logan over the edge to plummet.

"How many fingers until you drop?" Deception growled. Logan tried to pry Deceptions hand off his throat so he could breathe.

"DECEPTION!" Bandit cried out, giggling as Prince put a knife to their throat.

"Please please, Roman, get him!" Logan thought to himself. Prince must've just gotten there and grabbed Bandit.

"Let him go Deception! I'll kill this one!" Prince called. Deception smirked.

"You sure? Why don't you take off their mask first?" Deception called. He loosened his grip so Logan could breathe, Logan gasping and choking as oxygen rushed into his lungs. Prince carefully took off Bandit's mask, gasping.

"R... R-Remus?" Prince stammered. Remus let out high pitched crazy laughter. Almost like a laugh you would expect from a mentally insane person. Remus looked even more crazy with the blood covering their face.

"Do it Roman! Kill me!" Remus asked, flashing Prince those signature eyes, full of insanity and chaos. Prince's hands shook. Deception grinned evily. Prince removed the knife and pushed Remus to the ground. Deception pulled Logan back up.

"That means this one is mine. Goodbye Prince." Deception muttered. Deception, Logan, and Remus all went invisible.

"Logan!" Roman screamed, looking around quickly. Oh god he just let Logan get kidnapped! To save his sibling!