Chapter 13 - Cats

"Looooooogaaaaaaan!" Patton called, carefully sitting up on the couch. Logan came in the room with a chuckle.

"Yes dear?" Logan asked. Patton gave Logan puppy dog eyes.

"Kiss?" Patton requested. Logan laughed.

"Love, i'm trying to cook dinner. If you keep asking for kisses it's gonna burn." Logan said, gentl pecking Patton's lips.

"Last one from you, I promise. Where's Virgil?" Patton asked. Logan laughed again.

"I will leave that for you to find out, okay?" Logan said. The nerd pushed his glasses back up his nose and kissed Patton's cheek before heading back to the kitchen. Roman walked into the living room. Mistake.

"Ro, ro, ro, ro, ro." Patton said. Roman gave Patton a small smile.

"I will give you all the kisses, but only if you let me change your bandages and look at your wound." Roman said. Patton pouted but nodded, Roman walking over and gently pushing up Patton's shirt. 

"By the way dear, I got you a new shirt for your costume so don't worry. Not that you're patrolling for awhile anyways." Roman said. Patton nodded and held his arms out of the way, Roman looking over Patton's ouchie.

"The stitches are holding well. Doctor says another week of as little moving as possible, two weeks of very easy activity, then you should be fine." Roman said. Patton nodded happily.

~~~~~~

Virgil sat on top of a building. He was just enjoying the view. He remembered last time he was sat up here, the three heros had knocked him out and kidnapped him. In a friendly way of course. Kind of. Regardless it didn't matter now.

"I wonder how kitty is doing..." Virgil thought to himself. He stood up, deciding he needed to check. He teleported off to the barn.

Upon arrival, everything looked the same. Nothing new. And then he heard meowing. And more meowing.

"... what?" Virgil muttered, going over to a corner of the barn and gasping. There in a little nest of hay were four tiny kittens and his precious Lilly, now a strong momma cat. Lilly immediately recognized Virgil, meowing and running over to be pet. Virgil happily picked her up, petting her and giving her all the hugs.

"You gotta use protection next time." Virgil joked, Lilly placing a paw on his nose. Virgil laughed and set the cat down, before going to look at the kittens.

One was mostly white with small spots of black on her tummy, that one waddling towards Virgil. Virgil picked the kitten up, smiling.

"Dear gosh you're adorable... You are going to be called Yogurt." Virgil said. He kissed the kittens head. He sat down, criss cross, and put the kitten in his lap. Lilly sat aside, watching carefully. She trusted Virgil.

The second floof Virgil picked up sneezed on him immediately. This one was all black except for one ear, which was white.

"Hmm... aren't you adorable. I shall name you Dipper." Virgil said. He knew he couldn't keep all these kittens but oh my god they were so cute. He set Star in his lap with their sibling.

The next kitten Virgil grabbed meowed loudly until Virgil started petting it's tummy. The meows were then replaced with purring. Virgil looked over the kitten. Gray all over with a white tummy.

"You look like a Luna." Virgil hummed. He set the kitten down, reaching for the last one. He was bitten by the kitten.

"Meanie." Virgil said, picking it up and rubbing the kittens tummy, being bitten some more.

"Well well, fiesty little kitten aren't you?" Virgil cooed, then being scratched on his cheek. It didn't hurt and there was no blood, but Virgil was still offended.

"Your name is Bastard. Bastard the cat." Virgil said. Bastard meowed. Virgil gently set them all back in their little nest, getting up and climbing up to the loft. He grabbed an old blanket and teleported back down, setting it on the ground and setting all the kittens in it and making sure they'd be warm.

"Alright Lilly. We're gonna take you home with me and all your little jellybeans of destruction." Virgil said, gently petting Lilly again who purred softly. Virgil called up Logan.

"Hey... so uh, i'm at the barn, and I need to be picked up."

"Can't you just -mmm- teleport?" Logan asked, before hearing a meow.

"Oh god you don't have-"

"They're so cute Logan and adorable and I love them." Virgil said.

"Tell me you didn't give them names-"

"There's Lilly who's the mom, and then Yogurt, Dipper, Luna, and Bastard." Virgil replied, Logan sighing.

"It'll cheer up Patton..." Virgil hummed. That was enough to get Logan to give in.

"Fine. I'll send Roman to get you." Logan said. Virgil grinned, petting the kittens.

"Yay! See you soon Logan! I love you!" Virgil said.