Chapter 1

YOOOOO SPOILERS AHEAD IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN ENDGAME PLS DONT KILL ME!! YOUVE BEEN WARNED!
<<<•••>>>
"Okay hold on, don't shoot," a honey sweet voice said in the middle of his front yard.

Clint Barton, with his daughter, Lila, holding a bow and arrow aiming at the large target on a larger tree.

"You see where your going?" Clint asked as he slowly walked around and behind Lila. She hummed in confidence.

"Okay, now let's worry about how you get there," Barton said as he came to her other side.

"Point your toes," Clint said as he used the tips if his boot to gently hit the back of her converses, hinting her to move her feet. The house arrest anklet hung loosely around his ankle as she moved her foot slightly.

"Alright, up straight.." he mumbled as he took the sides of her arms and straightened her posture.

"Okay, can you see?" He asked as he tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "Yes," she smiled as she got her bow ready.

"Can you still see?" Clint asked as he picked up another piece of hair and put it in front of her left eye. She giggled.

"No," Lila laughed. "How about now?" He chuckles as he now puts his whole hand in front of her eye.

She laughed as she looked at her skilled father, Hawkeye.

"Okay, you're ready. Remember fingers," Clint said as his wife, Laura, looked up from the picnic table she was setting up.

Closer to her, were her two sons. The oldest was Cooper, landing the age of 15 or 16 while Nathaniel was only about 6 or 7.

"There you go!" Cooper cheered as his younger brother made the throw of a baseball to his glove. They went back and forth for a few throw until Laura called for them.

"You guys want mayo? Or mustard? Or both?" She called to her husband and daughter.

"Who puts mayo on a hotdog?" Lila asked. "Your mother I guess," Clint chuckled.

"Two mustards please! Thank you momma!" Clint called to Laura as he held up two fingers.

"Nate, how about you? Mayo or mustard?" She asked her youngest boy.

"How about ketchup?" He says without even turning to his mother. She paused.

"Uhh, yeah. We have ketchup too," she mumbles as she begins making the food.

Back to Clint and Lila.. she got prepared to shoot her shot.

"Okay, mind your elbow," Clint said as he stepped back, watching closely.

She pulled her bow back until the tension in the bow string was at its peek. She let's go of the string, releasing the arrow. It lands right in the middle of the target. Clint laughed, excitement overflowing him.

"Alrighty! Way to go Hawkeye!" He cheered as he gave his daughter a high five. "Okay, now go get it," he smiled as he patted her back.

"Hey guys! Enough practice, soups on!" Laura called to her other two family members.

"Alright, were hungry. We're coming!" Clint called back as he turned to find Lila.

"Okay kiddo time to go-.." his sentence was cut short as he saw that she wasn't there.

"Lila?" He asked as he turned back around to his other family members.

"Hey babe did you see where-.." he was cut off once more to see his other sons and wife gone.

The only thing visible.. were they're ashes floating in the air. What was happening?!

"Babe? BABE!" Clint called as he started whistling for anyone.

He ran towards the picnic table, hoping they were hiding. But to no avail.. where could have they gone?

That was only the beginning...
<<<•••>>>
Space-
(Play song) Dear Mr.Fantasy played in the background of the guardians of the galaxy's ship as Tony and Nebula sit across from each other.

Tony made a metal paper football triangle as Nebula had put her first finger and her thumb out into an 'L' shape, and did the same with the right hand.

Tony put the tip of the paper against his first finger and flicked it towards Nebulas field goal.

She immediately tried to grab the flying piece of metal and put her fists up, ready to fight. Tony put his hands up, also in a fighting motion.

"Uhh, you don't need to do that because uh, you just hold the position," Tony says as Nebula gave him a confused look.

Next, it was her turn to flick it into Tony's goal. She flicked it twice and missed them both.

"That was close.." Tony said calmly. The last time she flicked it, she made it.

"And that's a goal, now we have one a piece," Tony said as Nebula sat up with surprise.

"I would like to try again.." Nebula said, ready for another try.

They went back and forth until it was tied. "It's tied now.." Tony mumbled as he gets ready to flick. His flick went completely off to the side, missing by a mile.

"That was terrible, now you got a chance to win," Tony said with a nod.

Next, Nebula flicked it and it went into Tony's goal.

"And you won, congratulations! Fair game, good sport," Tony says as he sticks out his hand out for Nebula to shake.

She hesitantly takes his hand and shakes it gingerly.

"Have fun?" Tony questions as they're hands drop down beside them.

"It was fun.." Nebula agreed.
<<<•••>>>
Tony sat on the ground of the ship, where a small window was. His busted up iron man helmet lied on the ground in front of him.

All his muscle was completely gone and he was completely skin and bones. Tony was almost a walking skeleton.. and anyone who saw him would be shocked.

He reached under his helmet and turned on the recording button and tapped it.

"This thing on? Hey Miss Pots. If you find this recording, don't post it on social media. It's going to be a real tear jerker.." Tony started.

"I don't know if your ever going to see this but... I don't even know if your still-.." he paused, his voice faltering.

"Oh god I hope so.. Todays date, 21? No, 22. You know if it wasn't for the existential terror of staring into the literal void of space, I'd say I'm feeling more better today. Infections ran its course, thanks to that blue meanie back there.."

"..Ah, you'd love her. Very practical, only a tiny bit statistic. Some of the fuel cells were cracked during battle. But we figured out a way to reverse ion charge it by ourselves and gained 48 more hours of flight time. But it's dead now.. and we're thousands of lightyears away from the closest 7/11..."

"..Oxygen will run out tomorrow morning, and that will be it," Tony paused for a beat as he tries his best to keep his tears down.

"And-and I-I know I said no more surprises, but I gotta say I was really hoping to pull off one last one. But it looks like.. well, you know what it looks like..." Tony stopped and cleared his voice.

"I'm probably going to lay down for a bit, rest my eyes. Please know when I drift off.. it will be like every night lately, and it's fine, totally fine. But I dream about you.." Tony says as he sits up lightly and looks at the helmet closely.

"Because it's always you..." Tony whispers as he turns off the recording.

He slowly puts a jacket around his skinny body as he lays down on his arm.

As he drifted off... he did just as he said he does...

Dream about her...
<<<•••>>>
1260 word count. Until the next chapter my hero's😘😘 -Kay😜