Chapter 33

"TONY NO!!!" You scream, but it was too late.

The snap sent a bright, blinding light most likely around the world.

You cover your eyes from the light, but when it ceased, you look around.

You watched as everything Thanos created... slowly disintegrated...

The Leviathan about to devour Rocket crashes into dust.

The Black Order crumbles into ash as do the Chitauri and Outriders.

Thanos' watches in horror, his entire army decimating in front of his eyes.

As everything around him that he had made blows away, he sits down on the broken ground.

He mourns momentarily before slowly being erased from existence himself.

A breath of relief is released from your lips... you had won because Tony sacrificed-... Wait.. TONY!!

You quickly turn around to see Tony grab a hold of some rubble that was suitable for him to sit at.

He slowly slides down onto the ground as you steadily stand to your feet.

You pushed all of your pain aside as you limped greatly towards Tony.

Before you got to him, Rhodey had already had said goodbye almost.

He put a hand on Tony's head and nodded, respecting him greatly.

"Mr. Stark?" Peters young voice calls as he runs up to his fallen mentor.

Tears start to form in his eyes as he looks at the burn marks all along Tony.

"Hey... Mr. Stark? Can you hear me? I-It's Peter," Peter sobs as he lightly touches the armor that still surrounded Tony.

"We won. Mr. Stark.... We won, Mr. Stark...We won and you did it, sir. You did it," Peter breaks down as Rhodey politely helps him to his feet, and lets him grieve while you come up in front of Tony.

Tony is completely unresponsive...

"I'm sorry... Tony..." Peter whispers as his eyes linger on his father like figure.

As you finally make it to Tony, you fall at his feet... tears already streaming from your eyes.

You look up at Tony as his head slightly moves towards you.

"Come on Tony, you didn't leave me... so I'm not leaving you," you choke on a sob, remembering his words when you were close to death.

You remembered his words he said to you when you about died the first time, when Ultron was the problem.

"W-we can treat your wounds... a-and give you blood," your shoulders shake as tears continue to fall.

Tony's lips quivered ever so slightly as his voice  whispered to you..

"Let......... go........"

Your eyes widen, your heart broken into a million pieces.

He wanted you to let him go... live your life without being crippled by his death.