Chapter 19

"MEDIC! You guys, come help!" Present Stark, still dressed as a SHEILD agent yells, changing his voice.

"Stark, you-your chest machine?" Alexander says as he comes to Stark's side.

"Everyone back up! We need a medic immediately!" You shout in a random direction.

Suddenly, Ant-Man pushes the case, that was on the ground, away from the scene.

Loki looks at the case, who pushed it? He looked at you. You clear your throat and look down.

Present Tony Stark grabs the case and begins to walk away. Scott jumps onto your shoulder, making sure he could get out safely.

"Good job. Meet me in the alley. I'm gonna grab a quick slice-," Present Tony Stark said But was cut off...

Hulk 2012 busts through the stair doors, knocking it off its hinges, causing Tony to the ground. The case opens and the Tesseract goes skidding across the floor to Loki.

"NO MORE STAIRS!!!!" Hulk screams.

Everyone runs away from Hulk's rampage as Loki notices the Tesseract. You look up at him and he looks at you. You quickly go to grab the cube but Loki grabs it first, transporting himself away from Earth.

You breath heavily... you just miss your shot..

"You'll be fine, Stark. Stay with us! I'll try something, okay? I have no idea if it's gonna work," Thor says as he puts Mjolnir on 2012 Tony's chest, as a defibrillator.

Thor lightly taps his hammer, causing a small electric shock to go through Tony, ceasing the problem.

"YES!" 2012 Thor says as 2012 Tony sits up and breaths heavily.

"That worked a treat. That was so crazy!" Tony said as he sits up.

"I had no idea if that was gonna work," 2012 Thor says with a smile.

"The case?" Tony questions as he looks around.

"The case. It's, uhh... Where's the case? Where's Loki? Loki!" Thor yells, realizing what had just happened.

"That wasn't supposed to happen, was it?" Scott asks from your shoulder.

"Definitely not," you say as you rub you face.

"Oh, we blew it," Stark says from the ground.

"Loki!" 2012 Thor yells for his brother that was long gone.

"If I can get this one, at least let me get to Steve," you say as you walk towards Present Tony and drop off Scott. Then you super speed up 14 floors to Steve, where he was in possession of Loki's scepter.
<<<•••>>>
"Tony, what's going on? Tell me you found that cube," Steve says, his communicator was having difficulties.

He looks up to the path he was walking and then groaned, exhaustedly.

"Oh, you gotta be shitting me..." Steve mumbles.

In front of him, Steve sees his 2012 self looking back.

"I have eyes on Loki. 14th floor," 2012 Steve, his stupid mask covering up his whole head except for his eyes and mouth.

"I'm not Loki. And I don't wanna hurt you," Present Steve says as he sets down the case with the scepter.

2012 Steve engages and the two Captain Americas begin to duel.

"I can do this all day," 2012 Steve says as he gets ready to charge again.

"Wow, you always used to say that saying didn't you?" You say from behind 2012 Steve.