Chapter 12

The drive to Queens was a shortish ride, maybe around 2-4 hours, depending on your children.

On the way there, Steve had called you and caught you up on what Tony had created and how Scott's plan can finally work.

You were completely shocked and amazed that it could work! You grin as you look back at your kids.

"You guys ready to go see Auntie May?" You question with a smile as you park in the small parking spaces.

"Yeah!!" They both cheer as you park the car.

You unbuckle your seat belt and hop out of the car.

"Is that my favorite superhero I see?" You hear a familiar womanly voice behind you.

You turn to the back gates of the apartment building and see May Parker walking out into the parking lot.

"Ah it's been too long!" You smile as you hug her. She was a bit shorter than you but that didn't matter.

"How have you been May?" You ask as you pull away from the hug. She bit her lip nervously.

"It's been.. rough," she answers. The air quickly got thicker.

"Well, let's get these kiddos out and upstairs," you smile as you go to Lanes side of the car as May takes Tracie.

You both unbuckled each child and began walking up the stairs to her, now empty, apartment.

"Thank you so much for watching them on such short notice, and for such a long period of time," you say as May unlocks her door.

"No problem! I absolutely love these kids," she says with a sweet smile as she opens the door and lets you in.

After you set Lane down on the bouncy couch, you used your speed to run downstairs and grab the small, blue and pink suitcase that you packed for them, and ran back upstairs.

"So... hows everything at the facility?" Nat asks as she stands in the kitchen, making two cups of coffee.

"We have to talk.. it's the reason the little ones are here," you say quietly as you set down the small suitcases.

May gave you a serious face and nodded, understanding. You nod back and smile.

"Okay kids, can you take your suitcases and go to cousin Peters room for me please sweethearts?" You question as you bend down to their height.

"Okay mommy!!" Tracie said as she grabbed her pink Barbie suitcase and zoomed into Peters room.

"I call top bunk!!" Lane called towards his younger sister as he also sped into Peters room with his suitcase in hand.

You chuckle as you sit on the couch. May, too, smiles at the children as she walks over and hands you one cup of coffee.

"Thank you.." you whisper as she sits on the couch across from yours.

"So.. what's going on?" She questions as you take a quick sip of hot coffee.

"We.. might have a way to bring them back.." you say, a bright grin crossing your face. May stared at you for a minute.

"W-What?" She asks, you laugh excitedly as you set your coffee down.

"We might have a way to bring them back!! Pietro! Peter!! ALL OF THEM!!" You say as she stands with you, also putting her cup down.

"Really?!" She asks, just as ecstatic as you.

"YES!!" You shout as you both embrace each other.