Chapter 34

There wasn't much more time before everyone would have left to their own duties and such.

After the funeral, you gathered everyone's attention.

"Hello everyone," you say solemnly as you stand on the top stair of the cottage porch.

"I know we're here under upsetting circumstances, but this is the only way everyone can hear this at once..." you pause as you adjust Lane, who was still in your arms and sitting on your hip bone.

"Ve are inviting you all to our vedding in two dayz time. I know zome of you have important work to do outside of this world, but I ask that you vill join us in this happy moment for the both of us," Pietro says from beside you, as Tracie holds his hand.

"We've decided that the wedding will be placed here... in honor of Tony. I hope you can all make it," you say with a sad look on your face.

Most of everyone nodded and afterwards congratulated you both.

Not a lot of time to plan, but you didn't need much. Family, friends, priest....

Rings...

You and Pepper had already disgust and agreed on where the wedding would be.

At 11:00 am two days from now, was your wedding day, the day you waited for your entire life.

Tony, actually, was supposed to wed you and Pietro, but clearly... that is impossible.

In the next two days, Wanda had taken care of Tracie and Lane, while you and Pietro ran across the world gathering freshly cut flowers, exotic food items, and other things needed at a wedding.

You weren't expecting a huge wedding, but big enough to include close friends and family.

You had picked a beautiful silver wedding dress with white roses and silver heels.

Pietro has picked out a suitable tuxedo with a silver bow tie to match your outfit.

When the day finally came, you stood in Pepper and Tony's- I mean... Peppers room while she, Wanda, and Carol attended to you.

They were your braids maid, and Pepper was the Maid of Honor.

Natasha was going to be your Maid of Honor..

"You look beautiful sweetheart," Pepper says as you look at yourself in the mirror.

Your makeup was done to perfection while your hair was put up into a curly bun that your vail was attached to.

Your dress was tight around your thin figure while the bottom half poofed onto the floor.

Your beautiful necklace and earrings shined in the lights as the dangled from your body.

You gulp sharply, trying to hold your tears in.

Pepper noticed as quickly engulfed you into a hug.

You held your tears in, not wanting to ruin your make up as she hugged you tightly.

"Don't cry, honey. Today's your big day, and the bride shouldn't cry before the ceremony," Pepper says as she rubs your back lovingly.

You take a deep breath and nod, breaking away from the hug.

Suddenly, the bedroom doors swung open, revealing a beautiful Carol Danvers and Wanda Maximoff.

"It's time..."
<<<•••>>>

Pietro stood at the alter, with Clint as his best man.