Chapter 24

Vomir 2014, Natasha and Clint arrives right outside of Vormirs atmosphere.

"Wow... Under different circumstances, this is totally awesome," Clint said as he looked at the planet.

When they finally land the ship, Natasha and Clint start walking towards the tall mountain and climbed it.

"I bet the raccoon didn't have to climb a mountain," Tasha said as they reached the top.

"Technically, he's not a raccoon, you know," Clint said with a shrug.

"Whatever. He eats garbage," Nat scoffs. 

"Welcome..." a voice says from behind them. They draw their weapons and point them towards the voice.

"Natasha, daughter of Ivan. Clint, son of Edith," The man said as his black cloak flowed behind him.

"Who are you?" Natasha asks, ready to pull the trigger any minute.

"Consider me a guide. To you, and to all who seek the Soul Stone..." the man said, his face covered by the hood of the cloak.

"Oh good. You tell us where it is. Then we'll be on our way," Natasha head tilts as she shifts her grip on her gun.

"If only it were that easy..." The man walks into the light, revealing Red Skull..

Then, the Stonkeeper leads Clint and Natasha to the cliff of the mountain.

"What you seek lies in front of you......as does what you fear," Red Skull says as he stands to the side of the platform.

"The stone is down there," Natasha says as she looks over the side of the platform.

"For one of you. For the other... In order to take the stone, you must lose that which you love. An everlasting exchange. A soul, for a soul..."
<<<•••>>>
After some time, the two friends were thinking deeply.

"How's it going? Jesus...Maybe he's making this shit up..." Clint says as he walks towards Nat, who sat on the ground.

"No. I don't think so..." Tasha says as she leans her head on her hands.

"Why, 'cause he knows your Daddy's name?" Clint says with a bit of venom.

"I didn't. Thanos left here with the stone without his daughter. It's not a coincidence..." Nat says as she shakes her head.

"Yeah..." Clint trails as he looks at the endless void of air.

"Whatever it takes..." Nat says as she gulps.

"Whatever it takes..." Clint repeats as Natasha stands from her seat.

"If we don't get that stone, billions of people stay dead," Tasha says as she looks to Clint, her face, serious.

"Then I guess we both know who it's gotta be," Clint says with a nod.

"I guess we do," Natasha agrees as she looks down.

Clint holds Natasha's hand and she reciprocates. They look at each other straight in the eyes.

"I'm starting to think, we've been different people here, Natasha," Clint says as he squints his eyes a bit.

"For the last five years I've been trying to do one thing. Get to right here. That's all it's been about. Bringing everybody back," Natasha says forcefully with a nod.

"Oh, don't you get all decent on me now," Clint whispers with a head shake.

"What, you think I wanna do it? I'm trying to save your life, you idiot," Natasha says, having a bit of playfulness in her voice.