Chapter 28

BAM!!

2014 Nebula got shot where her heart would be.

Gamora and Clint look at the shooter... who was Present Nebula.

She watched as her younger self slowly fell to the ground and died, tears slipping out the corners of her eyes.

Clint quickly walks over to 2014 Nebula dead body and grabs the gauntlet.

He comes to a complete stand and nods to himself, gathering what had just happened.
<<<•••>>>
Back with the fight with Thanos, you recovered from getting elbowed onto the ground as Tony getting ready to throw the next hit.

"Okay, Thor. Hit me," Tony says as he prepares his armor for an over power energy.

Thor gathers his strength in both Mjolnir and Stormbreaker, lighting bolts shooting off of the two weapons.

As he hits them together, a large lighting bolt shoots towards Tony's armor, charging his suit up.

Tony creates blasters that absolutely pelt Thanos, who swung his blade around as if it was a plane turbulent, reflects the blasts.

As the blasts subsides, Iron Man flys straight towards Thanos, hoping for a punch straight to his face.

While Thor tossed Mjolnir into the air and hit it like a baseball, Stormbreaker being the bat, aiming for the mad titan.

Instead, Thanos dodges and grabs Iron Man's leg, then grabbing his helmet, using him as a shield against Mjolnir.

Mjolnir flys straight towards Tony's face, instantly making Tony go unconscious as Thanos throws his body somewhere close by, but to the side.

"Boss, wake up," Friday says to her unconscious creator, who wasn't getting up anytime soon.

Cap had done a front flip kick to Thanos' face, earning a grunt from him. Steve gritted his teeth together as Thanos pulls back his large fist and delivers a hard punch, Caps shield the only thing protecting him.

He was punched back into a pile of rocks, that broke due to the power behind the hit

By that time, you had gotten back up and charged at Thanos, next to Thor.

Thanos lunges his sword towards the two of you. As Thor sucks under the two edged sword, you run around it and towards Thanos.

As the sword boomerangs around and back towards Thanos, you intercept the catch and catch the sword in your hand

After you catch it, you bring it above your head and down towards the purple giant.

Thanos quickly ducked under your attack and knocked his sword out of your grasp as he grabbed your thin body in his fist.

He took a close look at you as you squirmed in his grasp.

"So... you're the one that slaughtered me," Thanos says as he looks at your face, with a scowl over his.

"Damn straight. And I'll do it again," you growl, knowing good and well that he was about to beat you for your comment.

"I'm sure you would.." Thanos says as he slams you into the ground, your breath being knocked out of your lungs.

He lifted one fist and brought it down to your body, the next to your face, the next back on your body.

He was beating you senseless...

Suddenly, a lightning bolt struck Thanos' side, knocking him back lightly, getting you enough time to crawl away from him and towards whoever saved you.