Chapter 17

Morag: 2014. Rhodey gets off the Benatar as it lands.

"Alright. Bring it down low. Right on that line. That's it. Down, down," Rhodey says, guiding Clint to land the ship.

"Hey, can we hurry it up?" Clint calls out of his fellow teammates.

"Guys, chop-chop. Come on. We're on a clock," Natasha says as she presses a few buttons.

Nebula walks out of the ship, apparently having directed it to its next destination.

"All that, is really helpful," Clint says

"Take care, okay?" Rhodey says as he hugs Natasha.

"Yeah," Tasha smiles as they break the hug.

"Take that stone and come back. No messing around," Rhodey points at the two close friends. 

"Hey. You got this," Clint says to Rhodey.

"Let's get it done. Yes, sir," Rhodey says as they begin to walk towards the middle of the planet.

"See you back," Natasha says with a grin.

"You guys watch each other's six," Rhodey adds.

"Yeah," Clint says as he and Natasha just smile.

They walk back into the ship, and the hatch closes. The ship takes off and speeds out of the atmosphere of Morag.

"The coordinates for Vormir are laid in. All they have to do is not fall out," Nebula says as she watches the ship fly away.
<<<•••>>>
In the Benatar, Clint and Nat are sitting at the front of the ship. The ship takes a jump through space and speeds up tremendously. Nat and Clint look at each other.

"We're a long way from Budapest," Clint laughs, gaining a laugh from Tasha as well.
<<<•••>>>
Back to Morag, where Rhodey and Nebula are standing where we left them.

"Okay, so, uhh... We just wait around for this Quill guy to show up and then he leads us to the Power Stone, is that it?" Rhodey questions as he looks at the depressing planet.

"Let's take cover. We're not the only ones in 2014 looking for the stones," Nebula says as she looks around.

"Wait a minute, what are you talking about right now? Who else is looking for these stones?" Rhodey questions with concern.

"My father, my sister... and me," Nebula says, somewhat with guilt.

"And you? Where are you right now?"
<<<•••>>>
2014 Gamora and 2014 Nebula together fight intergalactic creatures somewhere in the galaxy.

Nebula fell to the ground, giving the chance for the creature to win. But Gamora stepped in and saved he sister.

"You're welcome," 2014 Gamora says as she helps Nebula up.

"I didn't ask for your help," 2014 Nebula sneers.

"And yet, you always need it. Get up. Father wants us back on the ship," younger Gamora says.

"Why?" Younger Nebula questions suspiciously.

"He's found an Infinity Stone," Gamora answer's with a hit of attitude.

"Where?" Young Nebula asks, her interest peeking.

"On a planet called Morag," Gamora answer's as they walk together towards the much larger ship.

"Father's plan is finally in motion," 2014 Nebula says, with a monotone voice accompanying her somewhat happy tone.

"One stone isn't six, Nebula," Gamora snapped as she raised a brow.