Chapter 6

San Francisco-
At a warehouse, was an old, brown van that was put away as if it was junk. Little did they know... this van was going to save the world..

Inside the dingy van, a rat crawled over some of the control panels this van had. This rat was the savior of all mankind as soon as his tiny foot stepped on a green button.

Suddenly, the van started revving up, as if it was about to take of in a race. In the back of the van was a large, metal contraption. The inside of it started to turn gold with flakes of different colors...

Then, this contraption spit out a man.. this man wore a funny looking suit that was red and silver. His helmet covered his entire face as sparks flew on his suit.

The man de-helmeted... revealing the one and only..

Scott Lang.

"OW!" He grunts as he hits the other junk in the warehouse facility. He sits up straight as he pats a few more sparks.

"Hope?" He questions as he looks around, petrified.
Meanwhile-
In the security room was an Asian man that read the newspaper. He glanced down at the surveillance camera. He sat up straight when he saw a man now wearing a flannel with a white tank top and jeans holding up a piece of cardboard that wrote 'HELP!' 
<<<•••>>>
As Scott exited the warehouse parking lot with a small wagon behind him... he walked along the empty streets of San Francisco.

He glanced at a wooden telephone pole and only saw white papers around it. He glanced at them with confusion as he continued walking.

Suddenly, a boy, no older than 12, rode by on his bike.

"Hey! Hey kid!!" Scott yelled at him as the boy rolled to a stopped. He turned over his shoulder and looked at Scott.

"What in hell happened here?" Scott asks, his face written with an anxious look. The boy stared at the strange man for a second, then turned around and kept biking.

What happened??

As Scott kept walking with his red wagon, he came over a hill. As he looked down he saw, what looked to be, a memorial. There were fancy cement walls protruding out of the ground.

As Scott walked closer to this memorial, the title of them read 'The Vanished..'. Scott's eyebrows furrowed as he realized what happened.

"Oh no.. no no no no.. Cassie..." he mumbled as he ran from wall to wall, searching for one name.

"Oh no please, not Cassie. Please please pleas-," he was cut off by seeing a specific name. Under the 'L's' read..

'Scott Lang..'

"What?" He questioned as he turns quickly.

Eventually, he's sprinting down the streets of his daughters home.

Once he gets to the old house, he rings the doorbell constantly while banging on the door with his fist.

After a beat, a young woman comes into view. She walks to the door and swings it open.

She immediately walks forwards and puts her hands on Scott's face.

"Dad?.." she asks as tears come into her eyes.

"C-Cassie?" Scott questions as she nods. They hug tightly, finally being reunited.

Five years ago, Scott Lang got trapped inside the quantum realm... tearing him away from his daughter and family. But now they were together..

Scott pulled back from the hug and looked at the now 15 year old girl.

"Y-Your so big!" Scott smiles as a tear rolls down his cheek.
<<<•••>>>
New York-
Nat sat in a large chair and cut her peanut butter sandwich in half as you ate Lays potato chips.

In front of both of you stood four holograms from different parts of the universe.

In the one on your far left, stood Nebula and Rocket. Rocket wore a new red and blue outfit as Nebulas stayed the same.

"We boarded that highly suspect warship that was pink," Rocket spoke, making you snicker.

"It was an infectious garbage scout..." Nebula says with a bit of remorse, gaining a more audible laugh from you. "So thanks for the 'hot' tip.." Rocket says as he looks at Carol, who had gotten a more dramatic haircut.

Carols hologram stood next to Okoyes, from Wakanda, and Rhodey who was on her other side. So it was Rocket, Okoye, Carol, and Rhodey.

"Well you were closer,". Carol says. You look at her new hair cut that was now a pixie cut but floofed upwards.

"Yeah, and now we smell like garbage," Rocket rolls his small black eyes.

"We got a reading on those trimmers?" Nat asks, ending the convo between the raccoon and Carol.

"Twas a mild seduction under the African plate," Okoye replied, with her hands behind her back respectfully.

"Well do we have a visual? How are we handling it?" Nat asked. You sigh and put your hand on her shoulder.

"It's just an earthquake under the sea, we don't handle it Nat. Calm down hon," you say with a small smile. She sighs and relaxes.

"Carol, you coming soon? The kids miss you," you say with a small smile.

"Not likely.." Carol says as she looks down a bit, her voice low.

"What? You gonna get another haircut?" Rocket asks as he looks at her.

"Listen fur face, I'm covering a lot of territory. The things that are happening on Earth, are happening everywhere. Thousands of planets..."

"Alright, Alright. That's a good point.." Rocket trailed as Carol looks at you.

"So you might not see me for a long time. Tell the speedsters I said hey," Carol says as she smiles.

"And don't forget to tell them I said hey to!" Rocket speaks. You snicker and nod a bit.

"Alright. Well this channel is always active so anything goes sideways, anyone's making trouble where they shouldn't... comes through us," you say as Nat nods in agreement.

"Okay." "Kay." "Got it." Multiple answer's were heard. "Good. You are dismissed," you say as you lean on a table. They nod and turn, their holograms disappearing.

"Good luck..." you hear Carol say. You raise a brow as you watch Rhodeys hologram not budge. You knew what the conversation was about, you waited for Nat to notice.

She looked up and did a double take a Rhodey, thinking only you and her were left.

"Where are you?" Nat asked as she sat up straight.

"Mexico. The 'federalàs' found a room full of bodies. Looks like a bunch of car-tails men guys never even had the chance to take their guns off," Rhodey reports.

You glance at Nat, you knew who it was and so did she, she just didn't want to admit it.

"It was probably just a rival gang, yeah.." Nat says, sounding like she's trying to convince herself.

"Except it isn't. It's definitely Barton..."
<<<•••>>>
1128 word count. Until the next chapter my hero's😘😘 -Kay😜