Chapter 14

As Bruce and Rocket get Thor back to the facility, Natasha sets out on her own... finding her old best friend... in Tokyo...

At a nightclub in the city of Tokyo, as the entertainment still intact, loads of dead bodies of yakuza members are seen as a hooded figure throws a shuriken at another yakuza member firing at him.

They are shouting something in Japanese, as two more men come out of nowhere and draw out their UZIs.

"It's him! He's after Akihiko!" One of the thugs say in Japanese.

Both thugs fire their SMGs as both got slain by a shuriken. A yakuza member wielding a katana charges at him in the stairs, but is immediately overthrown and slain by the Ronin...

Ronin then fights another sword-wielding thug, which is thrown outside the glass, killing him.

Then, a man in a dark raincoat jumps through the glass window, with the Ronin doing the same, as both of them lands in a dark alleyway.

The man in the raincoat turns to the Ronin, who just landed after him. It was Akihiko, the leader of a yakuza gang, whose head being hunted by the Ronin himself.

"Why are you doing this? We never did anything to you!" Akihiko shouts in Japanese.

"You survived... Half of the planet didn't. They got Thanos... you get me," Ronin speaks fluently in Japanese as he draws his katana and reversible wields it.

They both charge at each other, engaging in combat.

"You're done hurting people.." Ronin says in Japanese once more.

"WE hurt people? You're crazy!" Akihiko shouts as he gestures to his dead people.

Akihiko charges, which Ronin immediately blocks. Both clang swords for two seconds, seeming that the yakuza leader has the upper hand, but Ronin punches him in the face, and sword-points him to his throat, in which Akihiko is temporarily petrified.

He lowers down his sword as if he is about to surrender, but charges again at Ronin. Both swords clashed as Ronin slices his stomach, losing stamina, but gaining more strength from his rage.

"DIE!!" Akihiko shouts as the continue battling.

They both draw their katanas and the sword-fight continues. Ronin is clearly a better fighter, but Akihiko is also quite experienced.

They clang swords, and for a second, it looks like Akihiko has the upper hand swinging at Ronin's neck. Ronin, however, ducks and slides under the katana, and slices Akihikos throat as he passes by.

Akihiko, now fatally injured, drops his katana.

"Wait! Help me! I'll give you anything! What do you want?" The bad man asks as he holds his throat. Ronin raised his katana, ready to finish the job.

"What I want... You can't give me..." Ronin says in english as he thrusts the blade downwards into Akihiko's stomach. The body of the Japanese falls to the ground.

Ronin grabs the sword, and wipes it on his gauntlet, ridding it of the blood of Akihiko. He notices someone behind him, and grabs his mask, and slides it off his head, revealing himself as...

Clint Barton...

Who has gone on a rampage since the decimation. He turns around and looks at Nat, who is standing behind him, holding an umbrella, and in casual clothes.

"You shouldn't be here," Clint says as he looks down.

"Neither should you," Natasha shoots back.

"I've got a job to do," Clint simply states as he wipes his gloves together.

"Is that what you're calling this? Killing all these people isn't gonna bring your family back.." Natasha says with a sad look I. Her eyes.

Clint turns all the way towards Tasha, on the verge of crying.

"We found something. A chance, maybe..." Nat started.

"Don't..." Clint chokes out, now letting his tears fall down his face, the rain hiding them, but they were still there.

"Don't what?" Tasha questions.

"...don't give me hope," Clint says as he shakes his head.

"I'm sorry I couldn't give it to you sooner..."
<<<•••>>>
At the Avenger's Compound, Thor comes walking in, in a hoodie, drinking a beer and going straight through the compound's Testing Chamber. Tony is also there, walking in from behind Thor.

"Drifting left. On the side there, Lebowski," Tony says to Thor as he carries a large pipe looming item on his shoulder.

"How's it going, Ratchet?" Tony says to Rocket, who's working on something underneath the large glass platform.

It's Rocket. Take it easy. You're only a genius on Earth, pal," Rocket says with a brow raise.

On the other side of the room, was where you, Scott, Bruce, Steve and Rhodey talking. Scott wore a white and red suit, similar to the Ant-Man suit.

"Time travel suit? Not bad," Rhodey says as he looks at the suit.

"Meh, could've done a little less... white," you shrug as Rhodey agrees with you.

As Bruce prepares the first test run, he touches the suit with something red in a glass tube.

"Hey, hey, hey. Easy, easy!" Scott shouts with his hands up.

"I'm being very careful," Bruce protests.

"No, you're being very Hulky," Scott corrects.

"I'm being careful..." Bruce mumbles as he continues getting ready.

"These are Pym Particles, alright? And ever since Hank Pym got snapped out of existence, this is it. This is what we have. We're not making any more," Scott says as he holds up the red glass bottle.

"Scott, calm down," Rhodey says as he moves his hands in a downwards motion.

"And trust me, if you want anyone messing with this type of stuff, you'll want Bruce to. No matter his size," you nod with your arms crossed.

"Okay... I'm sorry. We've got enough for one round trip each. That's it. No do-overs. Plus two test runs," Scott says.

Of course, he accidentally presses a button, and shrinks, and then grows back to his normal size.

"One test run," Scott corrects himself.

The six of you, including Nebula, stand at the control panel, making sure everything will go right.

"All right. I'm not ready for this..." Scott says, his body practically shaking.

"I'll do it..."
<<<•••>>>
1015 word count. Until the next chapter my hero's😘😘 -Kay😜