Seven

Rumi

        I watch from my place on the furs as Ansel tosses and turns in his sleep. He throws his head back and whines lowly in his throat. His naked body flushed a rosy pink as he continues to thrash around.

       I push myself up and pull my little mate into my arms. I rock him gently back and forth until he is no longer restless.

       I place him back down onto the furs and lean close to his flat stomach. Pressing my nose to his belly, I breathe in the barely-there smell of our pup.

Ansel had been with me for two weeks now, and it has been the best two weeks of my life. I thought I would be alone forever... but Ansel came into my life and saved me from a life of loneliness and misery.

And now he is pregnant with our pup.

Things have been speedy with us. During the first week together we had mated many times.
On the bed... pressed up against the walls... in the lake...

It was not much of a surprise to me that he got pregnant so quickly.

       I gently pull his legs outward And away from his middle to reveal his sore, puffy, tiny pink hole covered in my seed from a couple hours before when we had last made love to each other. I reach down to his entrance, rubbing softly around it to try to soothe the pain a little bit.
      Ansel shifts and when I look up our eyes meet. He closes his eyes and quietly mewls, pushing his backside closer to my face.

I smile and begin to lap at his entrance. He whines at the back of his throat, wrapping his legs around my head succeeding in pulling me closer into him.

Slick begins so drip out of him so I smear it around his hole and push in two fingers at once. Ansel cries out, arching his back clutching his tiny fists tightly in my hair.

I bring my hand up to run across the smooth expanse of his small form. He shivers, falling back onto the furs as I continue to pump my fingers into him.

       I take my fingers away and line my throbbing member up to his glistening entrance. I ease myself in very slowly, trying not to bring him much pain.

       Ansel surprises me by bucking his hips up to meet mine. He moans noisily, pushing himself up onto my lap, our bodies still connected. Ansel lifts his body up and brings himself down, thighs slapping against my own.

He bounces on my member at a steady pace on my lap. Rolling his slender hips in a way that has me groaning in pleasure.

         Ansel connects our lips in a heated kiss. His tongue enters my mouth, swirling around with mine in a fierce battle for dominance. I win, of course. After pinning his tongue, I grab fistfuls of his beautiful curly locks and tug.

Ansel cries out very softly as I leave little marks, kissing and nipping at the soft smooth flesh of his now exposed throat.

       His bouncing gets more erratic as I start to thrust up to meet his hips.

      The sound of skin slapping harshly against skin resounds through the warm room. Ansel pushes me back so I am laying on the furs. He rolls his hips down faster, panting harshly. He grabs my hands and intertwines our fingers together.

         Ansel holds on tightly. I know he is close to his release and so am I. Ansel's tight channel clenches around me as I deliver a rather sharp thrust upwards. Once again I thrust up to meet him in the middle. Ansel lets out the loudest scream I have ever heard in my lifetime. I knew he was sensitive... but this was... new.

Ansel brings his hips down onto me faster as he rides out his release. The last spurts of his warm white seed fall upon my chest as he stops bouncing.

        Ansel's little body shudders as he falls onto my chest, sighing as I continue to thrust up into him. I groan softly as I spill my seed into his tight channel. I pull out of him, my release spilling out of Ansel and onto my own thighs.

        Ansel looks up at me with tired eyes. He smiles delicately and takes hold of my upper arm.
        "Are you ready for tomorrow?" He asks softly, his melodic voice soothing me.

        Tomorrow we are going to make the semi-short journey back to Ansel's Father's Kingdom. I had heard a thing or two about King Asmodeus before. None of them good. But if Ansel trusted him... I was going to have to take his word on this.

        "I am as ready as I'll ever be," I whisper, bringing his face into the crook of my neck. I inhale his beautiful sweet vanilla scent and kiss his mark.

       "I think that my mother and father will love you. I am sure that the Kingdom will welcome you even though you are a Rouge. They will see you as a hero for returning me to my home. And then we can marry, and become husbands, and be happy, and take warm baths together, and..." Ansel happily goes on and on about our future together.

        I love how excited he is but some of his words hurt even if he had not intended for them too.
       ...Even though you are a Rouge...

      He is right to say that though. I am a Rouge. I do not belong anywhere but alone in the woods because people see me as a monster who will tear out their hearts the second they get the chance to.

       But not all of us are like that.

       Granted... not all normal werewolves are against Rouges either. That means there is still hope for me being accepted into a pack. A Kingdom at that. And I could finally be free of my unwanted title of a Rouge Wolf.

       I open my mouth to answer Ansel but find him sleeping peacefully. I smile, tucking a strand of hair behind his pink flushed ear.

I guess that I took too long to answer him.

I turn over so we are lying on our sides, Ansel tucked away safely in my arms.

Tomorrow... our lives will change...