Twenty Eight

Rumi

I lead Greyson to our bedchamber, his hand clenching mine in a tight grip. A day after our trip to the market, we planned to have a night for ourselves while Ansel stayed in Tabari and Akio's bedchamber because the boys wanted to spend time with their uncle.

Once we make it inside, I back Greyson up until the backs of his knees meet the bed and he sits. He chews on his bottom lip and wrings out his hands as he looks up at me with a nervous expression.

"Are you sure that we can't just switch? Like one time I receive and the next you receive?"

"Greyson," I say, sitting down next to him on the bed. "I think we should reconsider this. Neither of us wants to be the one on the receiving end. It is obvious that you are not comfortable taking me. We should just mark each other and leave it at that."

"But we will never have a complete bond. If we don't mate we will forever feel like something is missing. Ansel will feel the rift in the bond too. He does not deserve to suffer. You do not deserve to suffer. And besides, maybe I will like it."

"Are you positive?"

Greyson lays back and begins to pull off his clothes. Slowly, seductively. He slides his pants over his hips and down his legs. His undergarments thrown to the floor carelessly. I pull off my clothes as well, climbing on top of Greyson to connect our lips. He kisses me feverishly, pulling the entirety of my weight on top of him as he pushes his warm tongue into my mouth.

Greyson's naked body rubs against mine as we kiss. I guide him back so he rests against the mass of pillows at the top of our bed. I begin to kiss his neck, sucking on the soft skin as I descend his body.

Greyson was beautiful. His skin is a perfect golden color, black hair styled neatly atop his head. His pink lips parted and his eyes closed as I suck on his left nipple. I trail my tongue down to his belly button, dipping it into the small hole. He gasps, arching his back and letting out a small groan of pleasure.

Soon enough I reach his straining member. I give it a small lick, using my hands to push apart his legs. Greyson clutches the sheets and his body tenses. I kiss the inside of his thighs before leaning up to press my fingers against his mouth. His lips part as he tentatively sucks on my fingers.

Once my fingers are coated in saliva I pull them out. I circle his small entrance with my index finger, pushing down to the knuckle. Greyson's eyes screwed shut and his hands grip the sheets even harder. Even though my finger was well coated, it was not enough for Greyson.

With Ansel since he was an omega, he produced slick to aid in mating and birthing pups. No other wolf produced the liquid and Greyson was no different. I go to the small dresser next to the bed and rummage through the drawers until I find a small vial of oil.

I bring the vial back to the bed and pour a generous amount onto my fingers and his entrance. This time I slide in my finger in with ease. Greyson gasps as I press my middle finger against his rim as well. His hole stretches around my fingers as I push back into his hole with both fingers.

Greyson's fingernails grow into claws and he sinks them into the sheets, tearing the soft fabric. His hole clenches around my fingers and I wait until he relaxes around me to move.