Twenty Three

Collin

     Keir pins me down on the bed, kissing me softly as his hips grind into mine. I moan, spreading my legs so he can lay easier between them.

      Keir pulls off my clothes along with his. He then picks me up and moves me further back into the bed so we can both fit onto it.

      "I have no oils. And this is your first time, so your slick will not be as strong as it will be at a later time. What do you want me to do?"

     I do not answer him. I simply crawl onto my knees and push Keir down so he lays on his back. I hesitantly take his length into my palm, feeling the warm, turgid flesh pulse lightly. A thick vein runs up the underside of it, the head a dark reddish-purple color.

     I let a small line of spittle drip from my lips onto the tip of his length. He shivers as I rub my hand up and down, coating his manhood in my saliva. I take the head into my mouth, making sure that no teeth touch him and bob my head. I can only take in a small bit before I have to stop and catch my breath so I do not gag or choke on him.

    Every time I peek up at Keir through my wet, tear-stained eyelashes I see his pleasured face which makes me want to continue to give him that feeling and more.

     My stomach tightens as I fight the urge to gag again as he goes deeper into my mouth. I stroke the good portion of him that I cannot fit into my mouth while I continue to coat his member in spit; our only form of lubrication. At least until my slick glands begin to produce slick at a faster rate.

Keir suddenly pulls my head off of his manhood, laying on his side and flipping me over so my backside is near his face and his manhood is near mine. He takes hold of one of my legs and lifts them. I gasp as he runs a saliva-coated finger around the rim of my entrance.

      He slips one finger inside, the feeling is uncomfortable as he strokes my walls. I pick up where I left off and take his member into my mouth once more. I focus on sucking and stroking his member, trying to pay no attention to the uncomfortable feeling of his fingers slipping inside of me.

I yelp as his fingers hit something inside me that makes me see stars. I bare down on his fingers, moaning as they hit the spot again.

"Are you ready for me?" Keir asks, kissing my entrance.

I shiver, turning so I face Keir. My backside already sporting a dull ache just from the small intrusion.

"Yes. Please do not stop until I bare your child. Please..." I place my hand upon his shoulder. Keir's eyes fill with love and he leans in to kiss me. He slips out of bed, pulling me to the edge with him. He positions me so I am on my hands and knees.

      "Try not to tense," Keir says as he presses his tip against my entrance. I brace myself as he pushes in. Tears well up in my eyes as a stinging pain burns through me. He pushes and pushes all the way until he is buried deep inside me.

     My breathing comes in harsh bursts of air, tears streaming down my cheeks in a steady flow. Keir caresses my hips in gentle motions, his warm hands sending small mating sparks through everywhere he touches.

"Tell me when," Keir says, pressing a kiss to my shoulder blade. I arch my back, pressing my chest against the bed and lifting my hips upwards. I first my hands into the sheets and bite down on my bottom lip.

"Okay..."

Keir starts slow. He pulls him member all the way out, leaving just the tip inside. He then pushes it back in slowly. He repeats it, creating a slow and steady rhythm that has me squeezing my eyes shut and moaning.

Keir's thrusts speed up, making my body jolt with the movement. My perked nipples brush against the silky sheets, which makes me tingle, holding in another moan.

I reach down to stroke at my own member as I tell him to go faster. Keir speeds up, his skin pushing against mine, making small slapping noises. His groans gradually increase in frequency and he pushes against my back so I lower myself even more into the mattress. He pulls my backside up more and continues to pound into me.

My entrance clenches around his shaft, stretching out each time he thrusts into me. I feel his member pulsing inside me with each intrusion, making the experience more erotic.

     I start to push back against Keir each time he thrusts forward. I gasp as he hits the spot inside of me dead on. He aims for it again and again which leaves me a moaning mess beneath him.
       His thrusts become more sloppy and sharper. He is close and so am I. The constant feeling of him pounding inside of me and hitting my prostate makes tears of pleasure stream down my face. The overwhelming amount of pleasure makes me sob. My legs shaking and quivering, threatening to give out beneath me.

I bury my head into the sheets, writhing and shuddering hard. Keir grabs my member and strokes me fast, bringing me over the edge. I cry out as I release onto the bed. My legs finally give out and I fall onto the bed, cringing as my stomach becomes sticky with the release I land on.

Keir follows me down, still inside me. He gives a couple more strong thrusts before spilling inside me. I sigh as I am filled with the warm liquid. Keir flips me over onto my back and lifts my legs up so they are in the air.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"You want to get pregnant. I am just helping them get from point A to B faster." Keir replies. I laugh, pulling Keir down so I can kiss his lips. They taste salty from his sweat.

"Round two?" I ask as our lips part. Keir smiles, slipping back inside me. My head rolls back at the feeling of him inside me.

~~~

It took us five tries. We stayed up into the early hours of the morning trying to make our pup.

By the end of our fifth round-as, Keir released inside of me- I felt it...

I felt a warm feeling in my stomach. The warm feeling blossoming into the faint scent of a pup. I was so overwhelmed that I started sobbing. My shoulders shaking with the intensity of the sobs.

Keir gathered me into his arms as I cried, kissing me and my stomach.

"I thought I would never have another pup again," Keir whispers. "Thank you, Collin."

I do not reply. I keep on sobbing and crying. I am finally pregnant with our pup. Keir and I were going to have a pup together!

I wonder how our boys are going to take the news... after all now they were going to be older brothers to a pup who did not have the same mother as themselves. I hope they will take the news well...