Twenty Five

Ansel

Ever since I came back to the palace, everything had been calm. Eerily calm. Now, two months later and nearly all the way through my pregnancy, things had still been calm. No sign of an attack from Alpha Blake's kingdom.

We were getting restless. Greyson was getting increasingly more protective of me. On edge because of the fear that his father might come and kill me and our pup. Because Greyson was on edge, Rumi was as well. Frightened of the unknown future of us and our kingdom.

     Greyson walks up to me, pulling me into a hug. Well, as much of a hug he could get with my huge belly blocking the way. I kiss Greyson, trailing my hands down his hips and onto the waistband of his pants.

      "Oh, no no no," Greyson says, taking a step away from me. "I told you Ansel, no sex until after the pup is born."

      "Why not," I whine. "I need you, Greyson. I need some type of release because I am dying on the inside from lack of touch down there!"

      "No, Ansel. It is weird. Do you not think it is weird? There is a pup inside you right now. And if I were to have sex with you I would be sticking my private area into a place where your pup is going to be pushed out of soon. And it could hurt her! And if I were to release, then it would travel up and touch the pup and that is disgusting!"

     "Greyson you are overthinking this. The pup is not going to get hurt by your penis. You are not that big, do not flatter yourself. And you can just pull out. Problem solved. Now can you please just stick it in me?"

     "No!" The look on Greyson's face is priceless. His eyes wide and jaw slackened. He thinks I am crazy for even suggesting having sex while I am pregnant.

      "But Rumi and I do it all the time! You and I have only done it once! And then Rumi made a stupid joke about sex and pregnancy and now you won't even touch me sexually. A man has needs, Greyson. Mates are supposed to fulfill those carnal desires."

     "I think we need to do something about our horny little mate," Rumi says coming up behind me, smirking slyly at Greyson.

     "Absolutely not!"

      "Fine... How about we come up with a name for our princess? She should be here in three weeks' time. She should come into this world with a name."

       Rumi guides me and Greyson to our bed. He situates me between Greyson and himself. Both my mates place their hands over my belly. The pup kicks against their hands. Rumi pulls the covers over us and leans his head against mine.

      "My father told me he enjoyed laying with my mother and discussing names for me when she was pregnant," Rumi says, eyes looking distant.

      I cuddle close to both my mates and move to a more comfortable position.

     "Collin still refuses to meet my father. All that he wishes to do is talk to Collin and get to know him. I hoped he would agree. But Collin is being stubborn."

      "I am sure he will come around eventually," Greyson says. "But for now let us focus on our pup."

       We talk for hours and hours. Testing out all different kinds of names on our tongues. Trying to find the perfect name for our daughter.