Twenty Seven

Rumi

Being with Ansel and being with Greyson are two completely different experiences.

Ansel was tiny. His thin waist and lithe form came up only to the bottom of my chest. He was sweet and bubbly, smiling brightly every time he laid his eyes upon me. His kisses and touches were gentle and comforting. When we make love, the way he clings to me arching his back and moaning with each deep thrust. His giggles, when my fingers skimmed over his bulging belly as I cuddled him in our bed. His gorgeous smile and shining eyes as he turned over in my arms to look into my eyes first thing in the morning when we woke up.

Greyson, on the other hand, was different. I was taller than Greyson by half a head. But his muscle mass matched mine. His tanned arms, thighs, and chest sporting smooth rippling muscles. When Greyson and I kissed it was more aggressive, our tongues and teeth clashing together as we fight for dominance. Mating with Greyson was different because we were both from Alpha descent. We both craved to be dominant in our mating, hence we had never fully completed our mating because neither of us wanted to be underneath the other in such a submissive way.

Greyson and I argued a lot. We always kept Ansel out of it so he wouldn't think there was anything wrong. We both did not want Ansel to think that for whatever reason he was at fault for our constant bickering. Ansel was quite worried because he wanted us to all be mated completely before Adela was born.

Greyson and I argued about things like who would be the quote on quote "female" in the relationship. Or to put it in a more simple way, who was going to take it up the ass.

It was more simple with Ansel. He was an omega so he and his wolf naturally wanted to submit in every way to their mate. But with Greyson and myself being from direct Alpha descent, we both wanted to be the one who dominated the other.

When Ansel had left, I shifted into my wolf not caring about my clothes being shredded in the process and nudged Greyson out of bed. He sighs, nonetheless getting out of bed and strips so he can shift without ripping his clothes.

I shove the door open all the way and lead Greyson down the hallway to the main doors. Two guards pull open the doors for us and I link them so they do not send any warriors to follow us.

As soon as we are out the doors I break out into a sprint. Greyson is quick to follow, matching my pace as I lead him down into the town. We run through the streets, dodging the townspeople and carts full of goods, gently nipping at the other as we zig-zag through the markets.

Once we reach the outskirts of town I dig into a small bush and find my stash of clothes. I pull out some clothes for myself and Greyson and shift behind a tree.

"Why'd you want to bring me down here?" Greyson asks as he pulls a light shirt over his head.

"I thought we should have some time to ourselves. I brought some money and we are going to buy whatever your heart desires today. I want us to have a good time without worrying about anything that has been going on lately. Let's have a good time today, okay Greyson? I would like it if we were able to take a day to work on us."

Greyson's lips turn up in a soft smile. Even though for the time being, Greyson was living as a normal wolf in the palace, he was still a prince. He was used to indulging in the material things. I take his hand and lead him back to the market.