Momo Oni

(A/N. I apologize my publishing isn't consistent at all. It's a little hard for me to imagine some of these parts and being busy also effects it as well. So please forgive me. Anyways please enjoy and vote 😁😜)

"Hey. You seem to have left in a hurry. Did you know one of the fighters?" Rosè asked as she neared Jennie, still in a trance.
"Uh no. Do you know who that L is?" Jennie questioned intentally as she broke from her concentration.
"Not really, no one does actually. She fought here once. Did the exact same thing she did tonight, fought for five hundred thousand in the seasoned tier and kind of just disappeared. Her opponent didn't land a hit last time either, she's a skilled fighter. Why do you ask?" Jennie didn't know how to answer Rosè.
"I was just wondering. She looked familiar to me...I guess." Jennie laughed nervously. Rosè knew she was probably lying, but she decided to not say anything more about it.
"That was a really good fight. I'm pretty sure she broke Jihae's rib. The way she squirmed on the floor after that kick, looked painful." Rosè said.
"Yeah. The guys who grabbed her got in their car and left. Probably had to take her to the hospital." Mina added in. The night continued. Fight after fight, the crowd cheered on and the music got louder. Jennie watched each fight, but wasn't really there for any of them. The only thing that flooded her thoughts was L. Every second that passed was another second spent wondering who that girl was. What was she like? Would she be willing to talk to Jennie? Why did she keep eye contact with Jennie for so long? These questions came in waves, and didn't allow Jennie to be in the moment.
"I'm pretty sure we all felt that last one. Let's hear it for Amber Liu! " Dante yells as he steps in the center of the crowd, raising the bloody females hand. Amber nodded and smiled, hitting her chest with pride. Amber seemed to be one of the tougher female fighters. She had a feminine bulky build, with arms sleeved in tattoos and a perfect undercut. Her opponent was helped up by two men, they walked her out of the circle as she wiped her bloody mouth and held her bruised head.
"Okay. I hope everyone has been getting their fill of entertainment as much as I have." Dante says as he hands Amber a briefcase; she walks and disappears into the crowd. "We have one fight left in this seasoned tier. Oh yes. We've all seen her before, and yet we're never tired to see her compete. With nothing but pure knockouts to her name, lets welcome Kim Jisoo!" The crowd cheered deafiningly. Jennie looked and realized she didn't notice Jisoo had disappeared from their circle. Jisoo stepped out in the center and smiled while raising her hands. If Jennie didn't know any better, she would think that smile made Jisoo almost seem innocent. But the way Jisoo demonstrated a perfect right roundhouse kick, made her realize other wise.
"The fighters usually stay by their sponsors before the fight." Rosè explained to Jennie. "The sponsors stay more on that side with Dante. Jisoo's sponsor for example is Lee Chae Rin. All of us in the circle of Angels know her as CL. And she's also Jisoo's boss from her first job. Small world." Rosè finishes. Jennie couldn't get a good view of CL, but what she saw was a beautiful blonde, who's face was gorgeous and commanding. "The sponsor places the bet. CL puts down the max of five hundred thousand. When Jisoo wins, she gets the cash; her and her sponsor decide how they split the money. Some sponsors take all, some take the bigger cut than the fighter and some split it fifty fifty. In this case, since CL makes tons of money already, and Jisoo works for her, she decides to only take twenty percent of the earnings. Leaving me and Jisoo with four hundred thousand." Jennie nodded.
"You're confident in Jisoo?" Jennie asked with a smile.
"Of course. My girl is known for knockouts. Yes she has lost some, but they are few and far between." Rosè answered with pride in her voice. "And she looks so damn good competing." Rosè said as she looked at Jisoo. Jennie saw how Jisoo made Rosè feel. She would want to look at someone and make her have those same feelings. Maybe she just experienced that emotion an hour ago.
"And her opponent." Dante continued. "Yes, she's no stranger to the circle of Angels either. With an exceptional amount of wins on her side, let's welcome Ha Yoon!" An athletic woman stepped out. She had a strong feminine build, her black hair was tied in a tight ponytail, her outfit was close to Jisoo's. Apparently the fighters naturally wore comfy clothing to allow movement. She was pretty in the face, but a few scars were visible, indicating she's fought for some time. Ha Yoon demonstrated some practiced moves as well. Jisoo and Ha got close and stared each other down; they were both around the same height. The crowd was wild at this point.
"Alright Angels. You know the routine. Fight!" Dante backed away quickly. Both got in their fighting stances in the blink of an eye. They circled each other. Ha was the first to make the first move. She swung a right heavy hook, powered by her legs. Jisoo ducked and returned a right jab in Ha's stomach. She backed up and caught her breath after the contact; within seconds she was back at Jisoo. She sent a whirlwind of right and left hooks, all of which Jisoo managed to evade, except that right knee she wasn't fast enough to counter. Ha caught Jisoo in the center of the abdomen with her left knee, knocking her wind out and delivered a devastating right jab that busted Jisoos lip. Jisoo fell back, stunned for a second and was right back at it. The crowd was cheering wildly. Jennie saw Rosè cheering, and surmised that she was probably the loudest of the entire crowd. That made Jennie smile a bit. Jisoo's fight continued for four more minutes. Both were still going well, but their stamina began to wane. Jisoo had landed some decent hits, but so did Ha. Finally, Ha had swung with her left. Jisoo ducked and sidestepped to the right. With all the strength she could muster, Jisoo swung with her right and landed a direct full knuckle contact on Ha's lower jaw. Her mouth sprayed red across the concrete, as her eyes rolled back and falls to the ground. The crowd cheers loudly, as does Rosè. Jisoo wiped the blood from her face and raised her hands, circling and eyeing all of the audience.
"There's no suprise here. Another knockout added to her name. Kim Jisoo!" Dante says as he hands another black briefcase to her. Jennie was shocked to see Jisoo and how she performed. A couple months ago she saw a business woman, in expensive clothes and heels. Now she sees that same woman covered in someone else's blood. It was interesting to think about to Jennie, and she thought that was really amazing.
"I'm gonna go talk to Jisoo and CL. We'll be back." Rosè tells Jennie. She could see the excitement and proudness in Rosè as she nearly skipped to Jisoo to give her a gentle kiss on her busted lip.
"Jisoo is a really good fighter. She might get hit, but she'll land the last one." Mina said to Jennie.
"Indeed. That was amazing to watch. I had no idea she was this talented at fighting." Jennie replied. Before Mina could respond, the high rollers cars turned on and scooted up past the crowd slowly. They formed a wide circle; the crowd made their way back in but all of the high rollers had pure front row seats.
"Now" Dante started, "The night is coming to a close. But how could we ever end the night without seeing the demon of the underworld compete!?" The crowd cheered, Rosè was right. Dante seemed to be a real crowd hyper. "Born in Japan, an unstoppable entity in the circle of Angels since I can remember. There's only one of her in existence and we all know the absolute measure of her beauty and power. The gorgeous, Momo Oni!" Momo stood up from the hood of Chaeng Sun Yu's vehicle. She kissed Dahyun semi roughly on the lips in front of everyone and shoved her away. She stepped in the center. The crowd had cheered for her like they hadn't for the previous fighters. She didn't display practiced punches or kicks. Her reputation spoke for her. She just stood, with an intimidating smirk on her face as she looked at her opponent, still in the crowd. Dante walked to Momo and bowed lightly, careful not to touch her.
"And for her opponent. A well known elite cage fighter with minimal losses. She's no stranger when it comes to an all out brawl. Kyung Mi!" A small figure stepped out. She seemed agile, and physically strong with a tough build. She had jet black hair tied into a tight ponytail. She walked up to Momo confidently and looked up at her, smikring.
"Angel, Oni. You know the rules. Fight!" Dante backed away quickly again, Kyung got in her fighting stance while Momo stood and watched. Kyung pretended to swing with her right hand, trying to make Momo flinch; it failed as Momo didn't even blink. Kyung finally decided to make a move. She swung with a flurry fast attacks. Punches, hooks and powerful kicks. All of them were evaded with ease by Momo. Dodging each attack with her hands still at her side. The crowd roared with excitement. Jennie saw this Momo. She never tried to hit back, she was just avoiding all of the hits. That alone, Jennie knew she was miles better than your average expert fighter. Momo toyed with Kyung for a couple more minutes; still never getting touched by her opponent. The demon had finally decided, enough. Kyung stepped back to catch her breath. She was angered at the fact that her opponent wasn't fighting back, but just embarrassing her. With that thought, she powered her quick right arm back, and launched a deadly right jab. Directed at the still Momo's face. In an instant, Momo had caught Kyung's wrist with her right hand, and sent a powerful palm strike to the elbow with her left. A loud crack is barely heard and a few seconds later, a deafening painful scream. Kyung had dropped to the floor, crying and squirming, her left hand hovering over a disturbingly bent right arm. The crowd cheered loudly for Momo Oni. Some men had come to pick up Kyung and take her to the hospital. Jennie noticed that this underworld was cruel. That Momo, even more so. Jennie looked at her deathly smirk, as she raised her arms and circled the edge of the audience. Chaeng Sun Yu was smiling, pleased that his demon had just won him more money than he probably needed or deserved.
"Another bone break added to the beautiful Momo Oni!!" Dante screamed as he walked over and had set down two black breifcases in front of Chaeng Yu; bowing lightly before returning.
"There are two more fights coming up and we can finally call it a night." The next girl came. Momo toyed with each one differently. The first, she would evade her hits and strike lightly in different places; until finally a brutal knockout. Rosè and Jisoo had returned with two plates of delicious meats that Jennie and Mina shared with them. And when the last female took her fighting stance, Momo wasted no time and brutally beat her down until the girls face was soaked in her own blood. The girls sponsor looked immediately disappointed as he rubbed his forhead.
"Well ladies and gentlemen, as we all knew, the beautiful Momo remains undefeated!" Dante says as Momo walks back to Chaeng Yu's vehicle with bloody fists. His bodyguards pick up the briefcases and get into their vehicles. "Alright, that was the last fight we will see tonight. We hope to see you all again soon, and I'm sure you have your resources to know when the next event will be. Have a wonderful rest of the night." The crowd finally quieted down and nothing was heared except the conversations amongst the audience as they headed to their cars.
"I'll see you girls Monday. It was fun, goodnight." Mina says as she hugs them and makes her way to her car. Jisoo gets in on the passenger side and Rosè is driving while Jennie is still in the back. When they finally drive out of the crowded alley, Rosè takes a quick look at Jennie in the rear view mirror.
"So what did you think Jennie?" Rosè asked. Jennie was broken from her concentration.
"Yeah, that was amazing. I never expected things to exist like that." She replied.
"And now you understand why I said it was like a horse race." Rosè laughs. "It's all volunteers, though why anyone would volunteer to go up against Momo I have no idea." Jennie agreed.
"True. Does she always go overboard? Breaking that girls arm was, unnecessary, to say the very least." Jennie says with a disgusted look on her face.
"She does." Jisoo answers. "But who's gonna say anything about it? It's an underground street fight with no rules. Plus with Chaeng Yu at her back, she's untouchable anyway. Not that she's touchable in the first place. I've tried to keep up with her moves when I watch her fight, but I can't." Jennie witnessed that Jisoo was an amazing fighter, but for her to admit that about Momo, showed her that she really was beyond anyones level. They finally make it back home; walking into the cool dark apartment as Jennie flicks the lights on and locking the door. Jennie saw the time, four fifty three am.
"We are gonna shower and go to sleep. Unless you wanted to shower first?" Rosè asked as her and Jisoo near their bedroom.
"No. Go ahead. Jisoo especially deserves it. You were amazing." Jennie nods.
"Thank you." Jisoo winks and her and Rosè close their bedroom door. Jennie turns off the main lights and goes to the large window and stares out at the bright Seoul city. "L." Jennie whispers to herself. "When will I be able to see you again?" Jennie walks into her guest room and changes into a long white t shirt and nothing but pink panties on. She flicks the light off and lays down on the soft bed. She began to drift off into a deep sleep with only one thought in her mind. "L".