Lee Enterprises

The same night Yuqi met Soyeon.

Jisoo tapped Lisa on the shoulder. "CL is over there. Wanna go talk to her? See if we can set up an interview?"

Lisa nodded. "Sounds good." Jisoo pecked Rosè and told her where she was going to be. Lisa went to Jennie.

"I'm going with Jisoo to meet CL. I'm gonna try to set up an interview at least, hopefully she'll just hire me tonight and I can start Monday."

"If everything was so easy." Jennie laughed and kissed Lisa. "Hurry back. I'll be here." And Jisoo and Lisa disappeared into the crowd.

They finally made it to her. CL was leaning against her expensive looking car with two women on either side of her wearing suits. One was small, but the other was a larger woman with her hair tied bang in a long ponytail. Both looked like models, and both looked like they could hit or get it.

"CL." Jisoo said as opened her arms to accept a hug.

"Jisoo." They hug professionally and let go. "So who's your friend?" CL asked smiling at Lisa.

"This is Lisa. She's a friend of mine and I wanted to help her out. Maybe you could hire her or at least give her a chance with an interview."

Lisa looked at the woman. She was beautiful with blonde hair tied in a ponytail that reached her lower back.

"Hmm." CL goes to Lisa and holds her hand out. "Nice to meet you Lisa. Who's your sponsor?"

"It's good to meet you CL." They shake hands and let go. " And I don't have a sponsor."

"You don't have a sponsor? How do you enter without money? If you lose and don't pay up, people can get upset. Like end up in a ditch somewhere upset."

Lisa shrugged. "I have money. I'm just confident I won't lose, so why bring it with me?" CL smiled. Lisa saw a tooth that was gold and studded with diamonds. Lisa assumed it had to be real, so that means this woman had real money.

"Risk taker. I like that quality in people. So, you want to work at one of the most successful and well paying businesses in the world, founded by yours truly? You should understand it's no easy feat."

"Any way I can convince you? I win money here, but it's not a steady paycheck. I want a real job." Lisa said.

CL nodded. "Let me be your sponsor; fight tonight and win me five hundred thousand. Show me your talents one more time. Lose, and we'll have nothing further to discuss. Win and you'll be on your way to having paychecks that people only dream of."

CL knew Lisa was one of the more elite fighters. Right up there with Jisoo and Momo Oni's level. She knew she was probably going to win, but she wanted to make it interesting.

"I wasn't planning on fighting tonight." Lisa said disappointed.

"Then we don't have anything else to say to one another. I already have a personal assistant, and a personal bodyguard. She's standing next to you." CL nodded to Jisoo.

Lisa wasn't fond of CL during these first interactions between them. But if she were to get hired, she could have money to get Jennie whatever she wanted. She'd be able to do anything for her, to take her anywhere Jennie wanted to go.

"Wait. Deal then." Lisa held out her hand. She realized for Jennie, she'd do anything. Even if that means befriending a person she didn't much like. CL smiled and shook her hand. "Say the word and I'll pocket you that five hundred thousand."

"I can't wait." CL said, turning back to the fighting. The night continued. Lisa and Jisoo stayed with CL. Making conversation about the fighting.

During one fight, Dante walked up to CL and gave her a hug. "Doing well tonight CL?" Dante said friendly.