Double Date

"I love you too." Lisa replied as she pecked Jennie on the lips. She smiled, she knew Jennie had meant that. And she meant it just as much. Jennie began to feel sleepy and shut her eyes.

Lisa happily cuddled next to her and scooped her into her arms. Jennie felt Lisa's fit arms wrap around her waist; she felt comfortable, she felt like this was home. The two fell asleep almost immediately.

Jennie woke up; she felt around for a minute, checking to feel Lisa near or next to her. She sat up panicked, squinching her eyes while the sun blazed her face.

Naturally she found no one. She shook her head, Lisa has left her alone again. Jennie laid back down and took a deep breath.

She smiled at last nights memory, still fresh in her mind. She thought nothing could compare to the dream she had of Lisa, but of course she realized having the real thing is way better.

She pulled the heavy blanket over her again, it's soft cool fabric felt good against her naked body. Suddenly she heard the restroom sink turn on.

She waited a few seconds and in walked Lisa, hair wet, wearing a white tank top with pink panties. Jennie sat up and smiled.

"I thought you left me again. One day I'll wake up and actually see you." Lisa laughed. She sat next to Jennie and pecked her on the the mouth.

"I didn't leave the house. So in a way, I never really left you. Why would I ever want to leave you again?" Lisa said as she nodded at Jennie.

"Yeah. Leave all of this." Jennie pointed to her messy hair and puffy face. Lisa giggled.

"Exactly. What are you doing later? We having dinner again, coming back here? I could always buy a tv. Whatever you wanna do." Lisa leaned against the headboard of the mattress. Jennie leaned against her chest, resting her face in her neck.

Jennie thought about what Rosè had said. "Double date." She wanted Rosè and Jisoo to meet Lisa. But she didn't know if Lisa would be okay with that or if it was too soon to ask.

She didn't come off as friendly when they first met either. Jennie knew that wasn't Lisa's fault. She did decide to ask anyway. "Dinner again sounds nice. What about if me you, and my two friends go together?"

Lisa hesitated to answer. She brushed Jennie's hair off her forehead lightly with her middle finger. "What friends?" Jennie could tell she didn't seem okay with the idea.

"Rosè, I've told you about her. And her girlfriend Jisoo. She's a fighter in the seasoned tier. Maybe you've seen her." Jennie tried to sound upbeat; make Lisa feel comfortable about it.

"So a double date. I don't know. My entire life, I've been nice to three people. One backstabbed me, the other I barely talk to sometimes, and you. I don't know how I feel about meeting more new people so soon." Lisa said honestly.

"Without Rosè, I would've never met you." Jennie said. "They are both sweet, plus the double date wasn't even my idea. It was Rosè; she said if things worked out between us, she wanted us to go on a date together."

Lisa took a deep breath. "Okay. What time then?" Jennie was shocked that Lisa agreed almost easily. She sat up and pecked her.

"I don't know. Let's get each other's number, I'll talk to Rosè and then I can text you later. Jisoo gets off kind of late, I'd have to see what will work for them."

"I don't have a phone; never had anyone to communicate with. But I can pick up one today." Lisa said. Jennie could tell Lisa wasn't happy about the whole thing, but she was doing it for her anyway. Jennie did notice that.